subboy893

blood play question

subboy893
Posted

anyone into blood play and got some good tips to keep things safe? just read this article ... i've been interested in blood play for awhile and want to look into it more.

Mickey234
Posted (edited)

I don't have much of an answer for you because I don't have experience to back it up, but it's certainly important to know which parts of the body will bleed the most. The submissive guide article (there's a link to it in the article you shared) has a really helpful picture of the zones to avoid. Cutting the femoral artery is really dangerous, because there's a lot of blood flowing really fast, and someone could easily bleed out and die. So, the top, side, and back of the thighs is a pretty good place (as long as you watch the arteries) as well as the forearms (but not the wrists). Other than that, I think a basic thing that will help keep things safe is communicate, because the person doing any sort of cutting can't feel how much pressure they're putting on someone, so it's really important for the person receiving to communicate how they're feeling and whether or not the pressure is good. Hope that helps a bit!

Edited by Mickey234