Aberrant fantasies

Posted

How do you begin to act on a fantasy that you know is outside of the norm?

I have fantasies of extremely violent - but controlled - sex, but I do not quite know how to realise them in a real-life, or even in a virtual/online situation. I want to feel like I have lost control. I want to feel violated. I want to feel like I am free  - if only for a moment - of all psychological/societal constraints through the use of actual, physical constraint and ***. 

I have such dark fantasies and I do not have an outlet, which I desperately want. I was just wondering if anyone would have any suggestions on how to ‘unlock’ them? 

Posted

in short - with someone or some setting you really trust.   So, if for example the fantasy was to be kidnapped by a stranger - then somebody trustworthy finding and vetting the stranger can help set that up.   I was involved in somebody's fantasy and while she was blindfold and bound, her boyfriend was overlooking everything to keep it safe even though to her it felt he wasn't.

anyone who immediately jumps up and goes "pick me!" is probably a good sign they're not safe ;) 

Posted

Id like to be in that type of situation.As a submissive im starting to discover myself on here.It's dark and it's beautiful.

Posted
I think eyemblacksheep hit the nail on the head with the trust element, but I am sure that is reasonably self explanatory. I think there are other things to take into consideration, for example do you have a Dom that you have been with for some time? Do you trust him to respect the boundaries well enough to help you achieve these fantasies and feeling you want? If so it has to start with open communication. If not then you need to start slowly and look at the very correct comment eyemblacksheep also made surrounding those eager volunteers, take your time with this one and get to know someone well enough to make sure that your not only safe but they understand exactly what your hoping for
Posted
I know how you feel i had someone who would inflict a great amount of *** on me and thought nothing of it but to ask someone who has feelings for you to do the same to you is impossible I'm still looking myself sorry
Posted
Keep looking and open communication with the right people .Look for people who are experienced in this sadism is an art and you would be better off with someone whom has experience ...
Posted
You cannot make these fantasies reality by yourself. You need to find the right person to do this with you. There is a very special dymanic that can be created when a dominant and a submissive work together. It is like a dance. Each side has a role to play. Each side has particular obligations and receives particular rewards. As a submissive, your reward would be the "freedom" you mentioned in your post. Your obligation would be to obey your dominant. To follow his/her every command, without question. This doesn't happen overnight. It is something that comes with time. It is the result of building trust and understanding.