Newboy68

Armpit fetish - who else likes licking armpits?

Newboy68
Posted

I have a fantasy about licking armpits and behind the knees. I cant be the only one..

Or maybe I am? 

Posted

I like to lick a womens sweaty armpit especially when I'm in the mood

Posted

A sweaty armpit can be very sick love to lick it 😈

Posted

I haven't thought about licking, but I definitely have a thing for really smelly armpits and often fantasize about being suffocated and crushed in them. At least if they belong to certain people hahaha. I often will do this to bugs that cross my path, they will end up gradually worn down, smothered and eventually torn to shreds as I grind them in my armpit. I like when they fall onto my palm still twitching just a little. Being completely exhausted, wet and contorted. Entangled in rank armpit hair or sealed in that airtight tomb when the arm comes down....quite erotic really.

Dearelliot
Posted

The smell of a womans underarms after she has been sweating  is  an aphrodisiac for me, then to lick the sweat from her,  Ive done that for years now. asking women do not wash please I am going to wish to lick you all over  I meet with an older Columbian woman who visits me on occasion and she works  hard she comes to me au naturel and allows me to taste her all over