Ball gag position safety

Rankik

Posted

Hello all. My sub has recently shown interest in trying a ball gag and I have concerns with regards to them choking on their saliva. Originally I was planning on using the gag while they were tied on their back in spread eagle. However, from remembering videos I have seen, one of the most common things when a ball gag is used is a lot of drooling. So question is if a ball gag should only be used when the user is on their stomach or an upright position?

Posted
For me you have just answered your own question.Makes perfect sense what you have just said.
Posted

I've never ***d, or come close to choking on a ball gag. Mouthful of saliva, yeah, but you can swallow with a ball gag, I find anyway. Spider or O gags are worse, it's so much harder to swallow.

Posted
On my shopping list for this week is a gag, in the light of the previous comments , which type of device you informed and helpful guys recommend for maximum enjoyment. ?
Posted

It's impossible for me to swallow while my mouth is open (just not a skill of mine!) so I'm always upright or leaning forward. 

Posted
5 hours ago, Glen said:

On my shopping list for this week is a gag, in the light of the previous comments , which type of device you informed and helpful guys recommend for maximum enjoyment. ?

Depends what you enjoy.

Obviously with spider gags and similar the mouth is open...

Posted

Vandal uses bondage tape. It's reusable for a time or two, does a GREAT job of silencing, you get a hell of a lot of it for your *** and it has other uses as well.  We decided to try it as I'm a real screamer and we didn't need the neighbours calling the cops. :clapping: Drooling?  Doesn't turn either of us on but each to their own. 

• 3 months later...
Posted

surely the answer is not to leave the sub alone that way if they have problems you can release them

in some ways I think its something that comes with time, first time I was ball gagged I thought I was drowning in saliva but with practice have learnt how to swallow, perhaps the answer is to use small ones first and work up to the really big ones later, that way sub has time to learn they're not as bad as you think first time