Grammatically funny

Posted

Not sure what’s in the water these days but, this is the second time doms made a comment about my writing. First of all if they took their time to read my profile they would notice that I am not english. Yes you could say it’s not a reason but for me it’s a good start to give me some slack. 
second this site is German and is open to different members from different countries which doesn’t have English as a first language. 
So stop criticising anyone who doesn’t write Shakespeare linguo correctly, it’s not a prerogative in bdsm. Respect is, consideration is, being polite also is. 
and these two who made comment should also check their writing too as I noticed misspellings and grammar errors on their profiles. And that’s coming from born and bred English ! Laughable 

dieu et mon droit 🖕

Bringtheheat21
Posted
Anyone who is only unilingual can’t say anything to people who speak two or more languages. That just my opinion.
Posted
I some people assume that being a dom means acting like a dick all the time to anyone you see as a potential sub, which is total bollocks. You don't need to defend yourself here; you're absolutely in the right. And your English is great! (Meilleur que mon francais :P)
Posted
Therein lies your problem!! You are not being ridiculed for your grammar but your comprehension!! It’s very laudable that you try to take part in conversations in another language, but when you wade into those conversations in a rude and aggressive manner, trying to make fun of what someone has said when you clearly haven’t understood properly what they have said then you have to expect they will answer you in a similarly disrespectful way. When you then come back with more aggression, you have to accept that they will slap you down and ridicule you some more. Just for your greater knowledge we “Shakespeare linguists” hate nothing more than little boys who start trouble and then run and tell teacher to get us in trouble with no chance to respond to these false allegations!! So in summary if this has happened to you on more than one occasion sometimes you have to accept that the common denominator is yourself and that the problem obviously lies within just like your little finger emoji should!!
Posted

Bravo and well said @Spanksy I've rarely seen anyone comment on language skills on this site however lacking knowledge is another matter and has no excuse with the sheer volume of information provided here. 

It's a bit sad to see petty squables like this descend into mud slinging because one person can't bare to be shown up for their failing to comprehend the facts in front of them.

Posted
5 hours ago, Devonsubuk said:

Bravo and well said @Spanksy I've rarely seen anyone comment on language skills on this site however lacking knowledge is another matter and has no excuse with the sheer volume of information provided here. 

It's a bit sad to see petty squables like this descend into mud slinging because one person can't bare to be shown up for their failing to comprehend the facts in front of them.

I don’t remember ever talk with you about anything regarding bdsm? So not sure where you are coming from that I have no knowledge unless of course you try to please someone...

Posted
7 hours ago, Spanksy said:

Therein lies your problem!! You are not being ridiculed for your grammar but your comprehension!! It’s very laudable that you try to take part in conversations in another language, but when you wade into those conversations in a rude and aggressive manner, trying to make fun of what someone has said when you clearly haven’t understood properly what they have said then you have to expect they will answer you in a similarly disrespectful way. When you then come back with more aggression, you have to accept that they will slap you down and ridicule you some more. Just for your greater knowledge we “Shakespeare linguists” hate nothing more than little boys who start trouble and then run and tell teacher to get us in trouble with no chance to respond to these false allegations!! So in summary if this has happened to you on more than one occasion sometimes you have to accept that the common denominator is yourself and that the problem obviously lies within just like your little finger emoji should!!

One of your comments was on my post about finding your fetish and yes he misunderstood what you was saying but rather than talking to him (like I did) and explaining what you ment better instead you decided to snap, there was no reason for you to lower yourself to then start taking (lack of a better word) piss out of the way he types..! It was actually quite mean of you, he isn't English bare that in mind, I now know what it's like for two dominant people to bump heads 😂 god it makes me want to hide 🤣🤣🤣..! 

Posted

Hi Forbidden,

I really shouldn’t have to explain this again because I think my answer was very clear but I will because I thought we had a nice conversation and I offered you my solution, which good or bad, you seemed to quite like the idea of. My issue is not with his grammar but the fact that he waded into our conversation and without comprehending what I had said, he decided to, as you put it, take the piss out of my theory. I don’t care if we’re Dom, sub, German, English or from Neptune, if you’re going to publicly attack someone’s opinion, then you have to be big enough to accept that someone will slap you down and you should argue your own corner if you feel your point is valid. To not do that but to run and report me shows what kind of person he is especially to come on here and stir it all up again and flick the finger like a child and also that he has clearly done the same thing to someone else just confirms my opinion. I felt bad that it all took place on your thread but then he didn’t seem to care about that so I felt the need to make my feelings known. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Spanksy said:

Hi Forbidden,

I really shouldn’t have to explain this again because I think my answer was very clear but I will because I thought we had a nice conversation and I offered you my solution, which good or bad, you seemed to quite like the idea of. My issue is not with his grammar but the fact that he waded into our conversation and without comprehending what I had said, he decided to, as you put it, take the piss out of my theory. I don’t care if we’re Dom, sub, German, English or from Neptune, if you’re going to publicly attack someone’s opinion, then you have to be big enough to accept that someone will slap you down and you should argue your own corner if you feel your point is valid. To not do that but to run and report me shows what kind of person he is especially to come on here and stir it all up again and flick the finger like a child and also that he has clearly done the same thing to someone else just confirms my opinion. I felt bad that it all took place on your thread but then he didn’t seem to care about that so I felt the need to make my feelings known. 

He simply misunderstood what you said that's all, if you had taken the time to explain it better in the first place non of this would have happened isn't it a doms responsibility to teach with kindness and above all respect you didn't show much respect in your response to his misunderstanding, it happens I miss understand all the time, he doesn't make me feel stupid instead he helps me see what he sees. When he said to me what he thought you ment his response was totally understandable I think anyone would have reacted the same, I then had to do your job and explain to him what you actually ment in your response something I shouldn't have had to do in the first place. And infact he hasn't so called backed his corner (as you put it) for the very fact it was on my thread he was showing respect by not keeping the argument going, this is where you fail to actually see the meanings behind his actions but lucky for me I see it and I know he can seem blunt in his wordings at times but I assure you he's not aggressive in any way shape or form. 

Posted

Hello to every one and i'm hoping you are all are having a wonderful day. However as this topic has derailed and turned into a bit of a debate and has become quite sour to whitness. therefore this thread is going to be locked down untill further notice