BDSM Pussy Pump - you like it or not?

annifleur

Posted

I love doing this to women I own 4 or 5 different BDSM pussy pumps for your use and other toys

Posted

yes love BDSM pussy pump fun! pussy pump forum love and lots of it. 

Posted

Have never done it. Sounds AHHHHMAZING to be a part of though!

Posted

Love pussy pump BDSM, especially softly bitting those pumped lips and running my tongue up and down it and feeling how deep it goes when it's nice and fat

Posted

I've never tried it, always wanted to. I hear BDSM pusy pump is an amazing experience

Posted

Love pussy pump BDSM scenes , even as a Domme... I love it. The intense feelings afterwards. Pussy pump forum love for sure. 

Posted

Yes its a turn on. Pussy pump forum love big time. 

Posted

Of course! Pumped pussies are tighter So much pussy pump forum appreciation.

Posted

Annifleur THERES nothing nicer or hornier than firstly sucking on a lovely pussy teasing and sucking on a redemptive clitoris making it stand up to attention like a hard penis then apply oil and BDSM pussy pump and pumping till said Pussy is out n proud then I like to have my gorgeous play partner sit on a rim chair & start tonguing her arse teasing & tantalising her arse.. When the pussy pump BDSM loosens itself because of orgasmic movement. I love to use ice cubes sliding the ice into the crevices & into the hood of the clit around the labia sliding it into ur pussy so u have a very cooling sensation then use glass dildos straight out of the Freezer sliding into a pussy then into an arse the sensations are astounding with multiple orgasms & also vibrators that are warmed in microwave or warm water and going from freezing to warmth then reapplying the pump and getting under the rim chair & Rimming her arse again mmmmm squirting just happens yummmm

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love to see your little flower bloom with Pussy pump BDSM. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I personally don't like it much, but I don't have a pussy so I can't really speak on BDSM pussy pump too much