family

Posted

Is it ok to be your father in laws slut to use as and when he wants

Posted

Seporat of my pm to you hun I think there is a lot of weighing up and thinking to be done befor you start down a road like that as it is something that can tear a family apart even years after it ends if it isn't found out about by then physicaly is it OK to be your farther inlaes slut 'yes is it is' BUT morally is it OK to truthfully it is not OK but its your choice hun I hope this helps

Posted

Yes it is I'm in same situation with mother in law

Posted

It's hot. But who is getting hurt?

Posted

Where i come from the additional piece of in-law was not a factor. If daddy or brother or cousin or even grandpa (step, in law or ***) was able to satisfy their needs and not only remove issues of guilt but also create genuine enjoyment of said affections they were respected to the very point of continuing affairs as long as 20 years. My personal advice is consider the emotional impact on the spouse/offspring of the two involved lovers... How will they react if it became known? Could you bear losing either partner and if so then save the guilt and shame you'll create and pick one that is in your heart and soul. Most people don't think of the other party in the background and they make careless mistakes to be caught. I'm not inbred but I am incestuous raised by father, uncle and 3rd cousin (my 20 yr affair) through his 3 marriages. It's not wrong to be human and aroused by actions, words, touch, or pure *** pleasure. ENJOY EVERY BLISSFUL MOMENT WHILE YOU CAN AND DREAM OF IT OFTEN AFTER. That's what you will truly cherish as I have with my father now long passed. 

Posted

Never understood why people are so unwilling to admit that they have or want to have an incestual relationship. And why is it so bad? If there's an attraction between two or more people, what difference does it make if they are related. By marriage or ***. 

• 3 years later...
Posted

My mother in law is the hottest sexiest and most beaulifest women  I love every square inch of her and she said she will always be with me 

• 7 months later...
Tabooaddict
Posted

I'm into no limits fam play. I'm an active mommy😋😋😋😋

• 2 months later...
Posted

That’s super hot, I hope you have a partner who is active also. I want a partner who will help and *** with me.