Valentines Date

ey****

Posted

It had been interesting dating and playing with her on her husbands ***.

Sometimes confusing and the Valentines Date was, well...

"If you don't mind me asking," I asked nervously, "What is your husband doing today"
She laughed, "Well.  He made me a lovely Breakfast in bed.  He's spoiled me terribly with gifts. Bless him.  I did think about letting him out of chastity for release, but, no, he's currently tidying the house and getting things ready for me when I get in.  I am hoping you'll come back to mine tonight"

We had talked about this - but - tonight, on Valentines Day, she was going to have me humiliate her in front of her husband, on valentines day?

I gave a kind of nervous, "If you're sure"

She smiled.  "What you're happy to do is fine with me.  At the least if you'd come back and fuck me - that would mean a lot"

There was always something dirty in the way she said 'fuck'. Like it was the type of word that she shouldn't be using so she'd always empathise it with her mouth.

I'd perked myself a bit, "Yeah, yeah... let's see how it goes"

The meal was sublime and she had surprised me with a very expensive bottle of aftershave.
I awkwardly accepted and apologised my gift was smaller. She whispered in my ear, "I've seen your 'gift', it's not smaller..."

This made me blush. She giggled, "You can punish me for embarrassing you later"

I have to admit I just never got this.  Why me?  That I didn't feel I was overly attractive or brilliant and she could probably pick anyone.  But when raising this she'd just laugh, "Ha, that's why I picked you"

I'd not met her husband before.
I didn't know what to expect.

She opened the front door and there was sweet music playing, and the room had an ambience.

Her husband was dressed as a maid and was knelt on the centre of the floor with a tray.  A drink each was already poured and prepared for us.

She didn't acknowledge him and told me not to either as we picked up our glasses.

We talked as if he wasn't there about how good the food was and what a fun night it was. It felt weird - but I soon felt he wasn't there.

He barely moved or reacted until there was a whimper, "Ma'am"

"What is it?" she called to him.
"My knees hurt, Ma'am, permission to move"
"Did you do all the tasks as I asked?"
"Yes, Ma'am"
"You may get up to get us another drink each.  Then you may wait upstairs."
"Thank you, Ma'am"

He hurried up and returned with a bottle of fine whisky and gave us a small top up each.  He scurried off and the cobbled upstairs in some heels.

As he left she started kissing me.

She whispered, "We're going upstairs in a minute.  You know what is OK. Please fuck me like he isn't there"
I nodded.
"But also, feel free to use him"

She took me up to her room.
He was stood in the corner faced to the wall.

There was a cage in the corner and some restraints set up on the wall.
She stopped me in the door way as she restrained him close to the bed, "I want you to see everything," she told him.

She went into a drawer and returned to me.  She turned to him.
"I want you to see your place.  Look as I kneel to him, as you kneel to me. You are the bottom of the pile"

She then knelt to me and presented me with a knife.

I ran my finger loosely on the knife.  It was sharp and had a bit to it.
Some would argue this was topping from the bottom, but, there was symbolism.

The dress she was in was one she last wore on her engagement party.  

I took the knife off her.

"Stand up, slut"
She complied
"I know why you like me now.  I get it.  You've got everything, a nice house, a rich husband, and you like how I strip you down to nothing"  
She smiled. I got it.
"I didn't say you could smile"
She lowered her head.
I placed the knife into the base of her chest and moved up, moving along the fabric of the dress.
She gasped.
I placed the knife under her dress and touched it against her genitals. The nerves shivered from her.  I left it there a few seconds, it must feel like a lifetime to her.
I then moved my hand up and started to poke a hole in the fabric.
I dropped the knife and then started ripping the hole with my hands - it gave a very satisfactory tear.

I grabbed the knife again and started hacking around the tear, ragging it until it reached the corners and started to come loose.
There was no structure to it as I tore through and finally ripped the whole dress off.

She stood shivering in just lacy underwear.

"A familiar sight.  You cowering in front of me.  Get those damp knickers off you disgusting girl"
She did and then prompted me to pause.
She ran over and poked this into her husbands mouth then ran back.
"Did I say you could leave?"
"No Sir!"
I reached up with the knife and cut her bra clean off.
I moved the blade to her right nipple.
"Maybe I should cut this straight off as a reminder of your place"
"Sorry Sir"
"You fucking should be"

I pushed her down on the bed.
"Legs up!"
She placed her legs up in the air and held them in place.
"Good"
She gulped as she heard the clunk as I removed my belt.
Without warning I lashed on the back of her thighs.
She bellowed in ***.
"Bad girls, get punished"
"Yes Sir"
I repeated the lash, even in the light I could see the red mark come straight up, the shape of my belt against her skin.
I lashed 5 maybe 6 times.

"Do you think you even deserve my cock?"
"Please Sir, let me have your cock"
"That wasn't the question"
"I don't know Sir, that's up to you"
"Right now do you think you deserve it?"
She struggled to answer.

I could see how desperate she was, and I was rather erect myself.

She answered, "Yes"

I climbed on the bed and pressed my cock, now in a condom, on top of her groin.
I lay flat, face to face, "Are you sure?"
She was so nervous.
"Yes, or no, or, I don't know... please give me your cock"
I spat in her face.

I slowly slid my cock in her, but didn't thrust.  She wriggled to try to get the sensation.  I laughed.
"Look at you all greedy for my cock"
"I know Sir, it's just so long since I had a real cock like yours"
I thrust twice.
"Don't stop, Sir"
She was extremely wet and massively turned on.  There was a lot of glide as I thrust again and again.  It was difficult for me to stay in!
I grabbed her legs and bent them back, I spanked her over the welts as I continued to thrust.

After I fell out for a third time, I flipped her over and went in anally, each of my hands grabbed a clump of her hair as I thrust.  It was a lot tighter as she hadn't done much anal sex - and yep. I orgasmed immensly.

I rolled off her and collapsed on the bed.

She lay face down.

Moments later she reached down, "Sir, can I have the condom?"
I was too tired to contribute.  She rolled it off. It must've been disgusting - filled with my cum and covered in hers, plus probably a little shitty.

She leant over towards her husband and pulled out her underwear.  
"Treat," she said to him and placed the shitty cum filled condom in his mouth and gestured him to chew.

I was quite confused at everything that had just happened.  I felt I should probably go to figure it out, so I swung out of bed and started to get dressed.

She hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek, "Thank you Sir.  Thank you.  I hope we can meet again soon"

As confused as I was, I did want to see her, "Me too," I replied.

I realised I needed to pee.  I turned to her, "I need to piss then I should go"
She smiled and nodded.
"I take it you want some?"
"Yes please, Sir"
"Open up"
I streamed a trickle of pee into her mouth.  She held it without swallowing and I soon figured what was going on.
After I finished, yep, she crawled over the bed to where her husband was still chewing the condom and spat the piss straight into his face.

"I think we both had a really good valentines day, hubby"
And you know... he was really enthusiastic in his mumble.