how far are you willing to go

DontKnowU

Posted

Hello, new user here just joined the site after stumbling on it. As I am browsing I think I know what it's about now.

I too have fantasies that I would like to act out, but my question is, how far would you be willing to go?

Are there any limits you have?

Like I understand the concept of ageplay, and that is my kink, but are there any limits to what you can ask for without offending someone?

Like I am not into scat or ***, just sex with ... Role-playing

Posted

everyone has their own limits - and of course that might be a line between something which actually offends someone or they simply won't do.

But, I think for example - who are you asking and what response are you expecting?   If you start approaching people "here are my fantasies, will you do them with me?" most people are going to say no.  because they don't know you and have zero incentive. 

It's not quite a catalogue of kink so while it's important to be clear on your fetishes - it's always about meeting people and building connection first.

Posted

pretty sure that’s something you’d discuss with whomever you are playing. If it were me i’d say you can ask anything... but you don’t always get what you want, you get what you need ;)

Posted

see - I'd always be careful with saying "no limits or boundaries" - because that usually translates to "I don't have a fucking clue"

Because if you've genuinely no limits and willing to try anything - then - try sending me a grand - how will you know that doesn't get you hard and excited if you don't try? 

Posted

99% of us have limits.It just can take time and experience to find them but that does not mean they are not there.IAs you are so so new I would say baby steps all the way.There is no rush.

Posted

Any partner you play with should always respect your limits. It is not at all offensive or disrespectful to set boundaries for yourself. Don't be afraid to bring up your hard-limits during negotiations... in fact, I'd be more worried if a play partner didn't ask at all. BDSM can be dangerous - physically, psychologically, and emotionally - and any top or dom worth their salt will respect your limits. If you bottom, it is your own responsibility to understand your limits and effectively communicate them.

As far as the actual limits, scat and *** seem to be the big two, especially among newbies, though limits can have root in trauma as well -- I once met a sub who liked getting beat, but hated the jingling sound of a belt buckle, which was a trigger connected to an abusive parent in her past.

Tops also can have limits. I don't like needles for one thing. I won't use them, nor will I have them used on me.

Posted

I think also, for example.  There's a sub girl I've been playing with who has some very clear limits about being marked.

And generally she doesn't really want to do *** play as stuff - and I told her of course she doesn't have to - but she's building herself up because she wants to try spanking.

Now this, to her, is a really big thing - and it should be respected as a big thing and that she wants to do this, with me, has to be something I respect... despite the fact that I played with someone else this weekend who I thrashed and was quite cruel with.   For her, maybe something else would be a big thing.

So, it's getting those lines. 

Sissybabyforyou
Posted

I have always subscribed to the idea that you should try everything twice.  It might be an acquired taste.

Posted
3 hours ago, Sissybabyforyou said:

I have always subscribed to the idea that you should try everything twice.  It might be an acquired taste.

Brilliant

send me a grand

then another grand, just in case :)

Sissybabyforyou
Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Brilliant

send me a grand

then another grand, just in case :)

Unfortunately for you I have already dealt with the IRS.  Had you but thought of that scheme before them...

Posted

Imaginary fantasies-wise, my mind is limitless. I can't be offended or creeped out. That makes me quite impossible to degrade though. My only limit (not really limit, more like a setback) is an occasional lack of deep emotion, due to my inability to feel deeply.

In real life, I can do basically nothing, since my body is crippled and incapable.

Bournemouthmaster2se
Posted

Your limits are your limits,  they're personal to you.  No limit  is wrong for that reason.  whether you find someone  prepared to go as far as you to play with is  a different matter.  as with all elements of the lifestyle communication is key