Should males with small parts be in chastity?

Posted
On 5/1/2020 at 8:24 AM, Deleted profile said:

If a cock is useless it should definatley be put in chastity, so real men can fuck your mistress, if us subs are  lucky we might be allowed to lick her clean afterwards

Yes please 

Posted
On 2/17/2023 at 6:16 AM, Sissysub1234 said:

I only played with chastity on the occasions where I dressed femme. My ex GF loved seeing me dressed up but she didn't understand the whole domination theme especially when I wore a chastity cage. She learned that I loved being locked up and humiliated for having a small dick and eventually kept me locked for longer and longer periods.

The panties, stockings, ***ted toe nails and hairless body progressed with corset training until my manly figure was gone completely. Once you're only passable for man fully clothed there isn't anywhere left to go but full femme. GF paid less and less attention to my locked cock and more towards my nipples and fucking my ass. 1 year later, laser hair removal, no need to take chastity cage off, weekly, she put me in the smallest cage a few months ago and decided she only wants her bulls cock from now on.

She made me watch her being fucked last week with me dressed femme. Once they were finished we went for a drive to a secluded river close to home early morning and threw the keys to my cage into the river. When we got home, her bull poured epoxy glue into the lock while I was tied up. They left me there overnight and let me have a shower in the morning.  I guess that makes me permanent!! That was 2 months ago.

My ex has made me present my undergarments and chastised clit to all her girlfriends and some of her male friends when we're in a large group. Theres no chance of returning to man!!

That’s one of the hottest things I’ve ever read. Where’d you find such a perfect woman?

Posted

All cocks that can’t please a women should be locked away. The guy (if you can even call him that) doesn’t deserve one. I think that’s also true of beta males like me. In a relationship, I don’t own a cock, she does. It’s totally up to her what happens to her cock. 

Posted
I am small cocked and Since the age of 19 and for two relationships have been in chastity. All my gf cock came from worthy guys, I was kept well busy doing things I am useful for and more suited to doing , which usually involved my mouth only
Posted
February 17, 2023, Sissysub1234 said:

I only played with chastity on the occasions where I dressed femme. My ex GF loved seeing me dressed up but she didn't understand the whole domination theme especially when I wore a chastity cage. She learned that I loved being locked up and humiliated for having a small dick and eventually kept me locked for longer and longer periods.

The panties, stockings, ***ted toe nails and hairless body progressed with corset training until my manly figure was gone completely. Once you're only passable for man fully clothed there isn't anywhere left to go but full femme. GF paid less and less attention to my locked cock and more towards my nipples and fucking my ass. 1 year later, laser hair removal, no need to take chastity cage off, weekly, she put me in the smallest cage a few months ago and decided she only wants her bulls cock from now on.

She made me watch her being fucked last week with me dressed femme. Once they were finished we went for a drive to a secluded river close to home early morning and threw the keys to my cage into the river. When we got home, her bull poured epoxy glue into the lock while I was tied up. They left me there overnight and let me have a shower in the morning.  I guess that makes me permanent!! That was 2 months ago.

My ex has made me present my undergarments and chastised clit to all her girlfriends and some of her male friends when we're in a large group. Theres no chance of returning to man!!

I've had a very very similar experience other than my cage wasn't glued. But the keys my ex did give to one of her friends and I never knew which one. If it was a male or female friend. The rule was if I wanted it back I could ask one friend a month if they had it and had to serve them in anyway they desired for at least an hour befire they gave me the answer, if i had pleased and served to the desired level even if they had the key they could say no and if they said no I had to wait until the next month. Once I found it I was unlocked for teasing and ruined orgasms then locked and different friend took the keys.

The services I had to perform for the answer to the key where mostly infront of a group, having to degrade and humiliate myself, orally pleasing them and others, having my sissy pussy fucked... and the list goes on but you get the idea haha.

Posted
I got a small penis that’s why I use my wife as public slave! I let my wife to get ***d or banged by strangers!
Posted

Yes. I'm locked right now!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Posted

I would not say that only small dicks should locked up. I am above average and my Mistress loves to see it stuffed into a tight cage knowing that I struggle in frustration as she teases me relentlessly with videos of her pleasuring herself.

Posted (edited)

I'm currently seeking a woman to become my key holder and Queen of Spades. I've been wearing chastity cages off an on for several years. I've been told in the past that I'm a good lover,but i am small unfortunately. This is why I've become so passionate about and obsessed with becoming a cuck. So, yes i agree with chastity for small guys like myself.

Edited by Deleted Member
Elaborate