Outdoor fun, what do you like doing?

sl****

Posted

I have had some really hot experiences outdoors both with others and alone. I occasionally visit local cottaging areas on my bike wearing some tight lycra. Several back onto woods. I've just found a quiet spot and stripped to a thong and pleased myself. Sometimes I've had a guy or more fuck me clothed or naked or I've sucked them off or got them to cum over me or into my shorts or thong. I once lay on my back on a picnic bench in just a jock strap and shot my load all over myself. What fun have you had?

Posted

Rope bondage in the woods is great fun 

endless possibilities 

Posted

I see a theme running here. I have never been tied outdoors. Mainly just haven't found someone to do it with yet. But it is very very high up my list still. I think it is the feeling of being so completely exposed with the restraint stopping me from changing the situation and having to completely submit to someone who has the power to end it. Doing everything they ask. And me really wanting it too. And getting off on it.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I go to the woods and play with myself often cumming in my shorts and y fronts if ive not ripped them off first. I have had the odd occasion where a guy has made me cum in my shorts in the woods.

My dream would be to be tied up in the woods so that a guy can do anything he wants with me and my shorts and y front knowing I cant stop what he does and that my shorts and y fronts could get ruined.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Iv only ever had sex with men outdoors..Pub beer garden after hours bent over a bench a few times while being recorded..I love being recorded on my own phone not to share just to watch it myself at later dates 

• 3 weeks later...
maidslavegimp
Posted

i like nothing better than visiting a cottage. Seeing guys stroking thair dicks. They indicate for me to approach and suck , but , just before , i drop my jeans to reveal i am wearing stockings , suspenders and panties. The guys faces light up in amazement and they get even hornier. They get the message , i am dressed like a bitch and then they make full use of me .

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love being taken to the heath and being bottom for anon guy's that like to get proper deep

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Love to be a naked dog outside, led around, exhibited, made to per and tied up and peed on before plenty more. Woof!

Posted

Love outdoor fun its better than indoors

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I've yet to have the pleasure. Would need to find somewhere to go though? 

• 4 years later...
Posted
I fantasize about being gagged, tied up and left in a thick diaper
  • 4 months later...
Posted

My favourite experience with outdoor play was with my ladt former owners. They booked a farmland bnb for 2 days. From morning to well into the night I was taken from my wheelchair and dragged into the bush. They kept me cuffed to trees, hogtied and in other various positions while I was used as their piss slave and glory hole whenever they needed. 

I wasn't allowed to shower or clean myself up so by the end of the 2nd day I was covered in piss, cum, spit, food and dirt. 

I'd like to say I didn't enjoy it but for me I loved the feeling of being so dirty and *** to remove or stop it. 

Happy to share a couple photos for people interested 😊 

Posted

I love getting pissed on. Especially if I have to walk back to my car after. 

• 4 weeks later...