Bf likes penis ***

Posted

I dont really know where to start. I definitely want to satisfy his urges and fantasies, but I was always taught to be nice to the penis. He is one of the smallest guys ive been with but he def doesn't have a micro or anything. Do i compare him to other lovers, do i just insult him? He def is into BDSM and is making me more assertive , because he would like me to be the dom. Im having fun with the whipping part, just having trouble with the *** part.

Posted

like a lot of things... conversations.

I'm not into SPH - but - for some who are... some might enjoy being compared to past lovers, others might not.  Some might like you to talk about how bigger or better someone else you saw was, others might not... some might be into general *** about how small it is, others will want a kick.   Ask him ;) 

Posted

Yes compare him to others. Remind him how small he is. Tell him that your telling all your girlfriends just how small he is. And that you will have to get a strapon so he can use it on you because his lil small pp can’t satisfy you. Take pictures and post them on some websites and get comments from others about his small willie. Just remember to watch him and make sure both of ya are having fun.

Posted

No need to watch i know he is into it. He did it with his ex and his old best friend. Started as 3 ways, then he just wanted watch. Then he said he wanted to have sex with her afterwards , before she could clean up. He eventually encouraged hookups when he wasn't there for like his Christmas or birthday presents. Then he admitted he liked it because he was small and his bf was alot bigger and he enjoyed seeing her stretched. That's how he got into the *** aspect i guess.

Posted

I am Daddy/Dom who has met someone I like to switch with. She loves to do SPH. I was hesitant at first, but now I love it, she even has list me in chastity. Don't be afraid to go for it, he will tell you if you go too far, but just have fun and role play.

Posted

tell him how unsatisfying he is. ask him to let you know when he is in.

• 3 months later...
Posted

Make him wear girls fancy dress over the top dresses Nd make him play with Dolly’s Nd pram for hours daily 😈😆 Tim early bed time with baby monitor and cot with messy nappy I reds a blog by mistress Scarlett it’s horrendous, her girlfriend is half the cuckolds age and she babysits and makes him play with his dolls and coloring in while she ridicules him x