Dom task help needed

Mi****

Posted

Hi all I’ve got a task from my Dom today which I need some help with. I’m to give him 3 things which makes me feel loved and special that he does as a Dom and 3 things that he could do which he may have forgot about 

AllisonWonderland
Posted

I’m not sure this is something anyone else can help with. Your Dom is trying to rein*** your bond by trying to see from your point of view how you feel loved and cherished by Him. This is way too personal for any of us to answer.

When you think of your Dom what makes you smile most? Or makes you feel butterflies or giddy? Is it something he did recently. Put that in the first column. If you remember this one time and think back on it whistfullybecause he hasn’t done it said or given it to you in a while put that in column 2

You are very very lucky. He clearly cares about you and wants you to feel cherished and seen 💖💖💖

Posted

so, umm, what does he do that you enjoy and what does he not do you'd like to?  there's only you can answer this.

Sasha_Michaelis
Posted

If you have the time I know when I'm stumped with something in general it helps me to take some quiet time to myself with a notebook and kinda make lists even if they get narrowed down in the end. Kinda like a meditative state. Sometimes I find its easier to figure out my feelings more clearly when they are all laid out for me on paper rather than try to remember everything from scratch. To each their own sure but thats my two cents at least. Sometimes when you analyze things with a microscope they become clearer to see. And unfortunately in todays world with everything being at a speedy pace it becomes harder to get to know yourself as much as youd like

Posted

Thanks everyone, I managed to fulfil my task. Once you start thinking you find there is much more to write than your first thoughts