Breathplay suffocation

Twosockets420
Posted

Hell yeah. breathplay suffocation is just my game. The 2 gal.  Freezer bag works nicely.

Twosockets420
Posted

I find  if you poke a small hole in the bag  just about where her mouth will be. Then  put a very small straw into the hole and seal around the straw with tape.  

Show her the bag and tell her as long as she controls her breathing she will get enough air to survive however if she panics she'll struggle to breath, she'll hyperventilate,  and pass out. Put the bag over her head and close it around  her neck. Hand cuff or tie her arms and tell her that's so she cant tear the bag off. She'll  start to breath faster, and feel like shes not getting enough air. Coach  her to breath sllowly, control her breathing. 

hot breathplay suffocation suggestion for you.

Posted

No, no, no, NO!

A plastic bag?

Too risky imo. 

Breathplay needs to be as safe as you can possibly make it. Risk of suffocation is too great for me with a plastic bag. 

I'd only consider doing breathplay suffocation with someone who is super aware of the risks and has, at the bare minimum, basic resuscitation skills.

A plastic bag over your head is crazily risky. 

Twosockets420
Posted

It doesn't matter if it's a bag over your head, a belt around your neck held by the hand of your lover or death from autoerotic asphyxiation by your own hand while masttrubating. Breathplay  suffocation is always dangerous and shouldnt be taken lightl,ly, But then is'nt that really why we breath play , The excitement, thrill and adrenaline induced orgasms driven by the unknown....

Twosockets420
Posted

Is'nt that after all what makes us Freaks and kinkesters? Arent we always seeking the next level in ultimate arousal and sexual gratification, otherwise we would all be Vanilla. That after all is my opinion for what its worth.

Posted

Each unto their own, certainly - I'd prefer my next thrill to be NOT pushing up the daisies.

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 3/6/2020 at 1:58 AM, Twosockets420 said:

I find  if you poke a small hole in the bag...control her breathing. 

wow, that's making me feel frisky already,  I love being ***d while bound, this adds an exiting new dimension, a bit like hanging play, sounds like I've gotta find someone who knows how to do this breathplay suffocation to me.

Posted

I love all forms of breathplay suffocation and breath control I'm a bit w m sub without limits or boundaries or deniles or safe words and I get really turned on when I have a Dom that takes complete control over me even my air supply. Some guys like to belt strangle me while their fucking me in my ass and cause me to passout. Those two things alone can own me as their total bitch

Posted
7 minutes ago, idontcarex5 said:

I'm a bit w m sub without limits or boundaries or deniles or safe words

I find comments like this really worrying.

No limits or boundaries? No safeties?

No sense.

Posted

Even with RACK, I can understand why people like to bind when doing breathplay suffocation, but if they cant breath or take their own actions. How can they stop play in an instance? Can't breath so can't call safe word. hands bound so can't hold one up or rip the bag.

The problem with a bag is it will inflate with out breath, deflate with in breath so breathing in old air. the straw is not going to work until all the air in the bag has been sucked in and there is a vacuum to draw air in. By that time the lungs are already full of old air. By the time they need to signal to stop, the brain is already not functioning properly and reaction too slow due to lack of oxygen.

Just my opinion but its too unsafe and no amount of breath control will change the air quality in the bag.

Posted
3 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

No sense.

defn need an agreed safe limit, no matter how much I like to pretend its entirely D's choice.   I would guess the trick is to know when to give in by dropping an object say, that's what I do when being ***d, its similar to judo where the defeated has to know when to tap out from a ***, might be safest if done with a 3rd party to monitor both D & s.

Posted
On 4/14/2020 at 11:14 AM, idontcarex5 said:

I love all forms of breath control and I'm a bit w m sub without limits or boundaries or deniles or safe words and I get really turned on when I have a Dom that takes complete control over me even my air supply. Some guys like to belt strangle me while their fucking me in my ass and cause me to passout. Those two things alone can own me as their total bitch

the other problem with this is its one of those occasions you have to consider the Dom's welfare, strange as that might be for a sub to say, even if we agree if he were to inadvertently kill you by indulging in too extreme play he's going to do serious jail time, so D needs a sub to have, know and respect limits too, 

btw I also love being belt ***d by a guy whose got his cock in my arse so I'm not being a breathplay suffocation killjoy here

Posted
On 4/14/2020 at 8:26 PM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

No sense.

SO DO I....We're all for kink and we'd like to be alive to enjoy it, thanks all the same.

• 2 weeks later...
jackstrapped
Posted

My wife and I practiced all methods of breath play suffocation; always on her (she could never be a top). While at home we had numerous rubber and leather straitjackets, custom made rubber hoods, latex re breather bags, inner tube inflatable collars,  all fun; I think we played the most with a couple of hooded, zip up rubber raincoats.

Since we traveled a lot they were easier to pass thru security. I would just turn hers inside out and put it on her backwards, zip it up as high as possible. Next I would use mine (or any other) raincoat on her backwards with the rubber on the outside, Secure her arms behind her back (saran wrap was great). and while going down on her or mounting I would use the drawstrings on the outer hood to slowly cut off all her air. She loved it, great orgasms, and was comfortable enough she could even sleep in them. Sounds silly but you have to try it.

• 7 months later...
centerstand65
Posted

I absolutely love asphyxiation, either with a partner, or without. It causes the most intense orgasms which are guaranteed, even when circumstances are not ideal.

I own two suffocation hoods. One is made of translucent yellow PVC, and the other, of natural, slightly transparent latex. Each has different qualities. I like them both, equally, but for different reasons. At the moment, I play mainly with my latex bag. At some point, my attention will move back to the one made out of PVC.

Suffocation hoods, especially latex ones, exhibit qualities of animation -- of being alive. They seem to have a desire of their own -- to supply toxic air that weakens their victims to the point of losing the ability to say more than one or two words with each smothered breath. Movement of almost any sort is made very difficult without any additional restraints applied. Manual dexterity quickly declines.  However, when with a partner, I like my hands cuffed either behind my back, or in front with a waist chain.

There is something very erotic about a thin membrane that breathes with me while covering my face, expanding as I exhale, and contracting, even going into my mouth, as I inhale. My breath gives life to the "creature" attached to my face. Within a very short time, the inside becomes wet and slimy, a trait of something that is living.

Breathplay Suffocation hoods, if they were alive, would be considered parasitic. They steal away life, taking the host's air for their own benefit. I imagine my suffocation hoods as needing my carbon dioxide in high concentrations to live. Parasites that they may be, they are so enticing, nevertheless. They are magnetic and very beautiful to behold. Their very appearance arouses me, and I feel compelled to risk my very existence as a breath slave. The sounds they make, as they expand and contract while consuming my air, are so satisfying. Giving my life to such a creature, I find very desirable.

I don't like air holes. They defeat the purpose. I prefer to struggle to breathe. The latex bag is slightly more forgiving in some ways than that made of PVC. During exhalation, the elasticity of latex expels a little bit of CO2 through gaps around my neck, making space for me to draw in a tiny bit of fresh air for survival. However, my latex bag sometimes establishes a perfect seal with my face, making it dangerous while feeling awesome. It only becomes truly dangerous, though, if I use a buckling *** collar around my neck. The latex hood, in particular, is very stretchy and unbreakable. So, getting out of it with the added step of unbuckling a PVC choking collar, could become impossible with the loss of coherent thought and diminished manual dexterity. It's, therefore, rare that I play that game, but I do on occasion.

The risk is low until the last minute before climax, which quiets all inhibitions and concerns. During those final moments, there are no urgent feelings of asphyxiation, though all of the physical signs are there. The medulla, the ancient part of one's brain that controls breathing and heart rate, works overtime to catch a breath, but the conscious part of one's psyche becomes completely disconnected from any concern. This creates a sense of euphoria that literature on the subject describes as many times greater than that delivered by morphine. During the minute leading to climax, one and only one thought exists: to reach ecstasy, and it never gets old. The feeling is consistently very close to what I felt the first time I discovered sexual pleasure, a long time ago, when I was just nine years old. "Normal" sexual activities don't come anywhere close, anymore, though I do enjoy normal activities the way a functioning alcoholic can appear normal around a dinner table, taking just a glass or two of wine, but keeping a bottle of vodka hidden under his bed.

I've never tried morphine. So, I have no way to compare, but I will say that breathplay suffocation is pretty intense. What I do know is that during those moments approaching a climax, it is very difficult to keep safety in mind. Such is the nature of asphyxiation combined with sex, especially when done alone.

For those who wince at the idea of risky breath play, I recommend wearing a full face motorcycle helmet, instead, during sex for one or sex with a partner. CO2 levels increase inside the lid just enough to provide an enhanced experience without running the risk of *** or death. Moreover, a used motorcycle helmet includes the smell of the previous owner. If you're not bothered by wearing someone else's cooties, a super well-worn, sweaty used motorcycle helmet will add a thrill to your sexual experience without any risk. However, full face motorcycle helmets are definitely a gateway drug to hardcore breath play. That's how I got started, though I always knew I had a desire for the hard stuff.

The only thing that kept me from putting something over my head during my childhood years was the repeated warnings my mother gave me when I was as young as three years old. She put the *** of God into me. Otherwise, who knows? I might have been one of the thousands of twelve and thir*** year old boys who die every year experimenting with asphyxiation.

Posted

@centerstand65 This is too risky for me.

Too high a risk of dying and  risk i'd enjoy it too much, particularly after reading your decription of the effects.

But, thank you for an interesting read 🙏

Posted

Breathplay suffocation is a massive part of My kink life. Enjoy all kinds latex and plastic are my favs and have come to love vacbed sand vac sack play also.

Posted

Breathplay is one of favourite activities. I have a variety of methods depending on circumstance and experience of the sub. 💙

• 1 month later...
Posted

Yeah I love breathplay suffocation. it bought a plastic hood with no breath hooks and padlocks and penis dildo in my mouth

Posted
5 hours ago, Latexsuzy said:

Ye0ah I love it it bought a plastic hood with no breath hooks and padlocks and penis dildo in my mouth

mmm hood and penis gag 

Posted

yeah used it a lot black penis with leather belt and lock and same for hood i like breathplay suffocation tried trashbag play as well

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 12/18/2020 at 11:36 PM, Jinxx said:

Breathplay is one of favourite activities. I have a variety of methods depending on circumstance and experience of the sub. 💙

tried several ways that work 

• 8 months later...
Posted

I have seen people who use a condom for breathplay suffocation l was thinking  do it  un sure 

• 4 months later...