Any Kidnapping/Hostage subs?

We****

Posted

My favorite kink of mine is being kidnapped/held hostage by a hot Dom. I always get a bad rap for this. But is there anyone else out there who finds it hot?

Posted

Im into that id love to kidnap a sexy girl and hold her hostage and have my way with her

Posted

Yes... but this kind of play needs a LOT of discussion with clear, agreed limits. 

Posted (edited)

Yes... but this kind of play needs a LOT of discussion with clear, agreed limits.

And a lot of discussion with clear agreed limits with someone you know and have built a trust with.

My favorite kink of mine is being kidnapped/held hostage by a hot Dom. I always get a bad rap for this. But is there anyone else out there who finds it hot?

This is not a bad rap, just a safety caution. Please refer to these links before playing:

https://www.fetish.com/topic/11135-grace-millane/?tab=comments#comment-49020

https://www.fetish.com/topic/11201-those-new-to-the-scene-please-read/

And after that?  It's your choice.  No-one's going to judge you here.

Edited by Vandalslut
Posted

Agreed Bounty, it's extremely hot but care and planning is even more essential than usual.

Posted

I’ve spoken with younger ladies that claim to have this fetish, most of which didn’t want to discuss up front or get to know me first. No way I was going down that road!!

cautiousswitch
Posted

I've done one abduction scene.  When preparing for it I jokingly said that the with my luck the day of the abduction would be the day someone decided to kidnap me for real.

They did a good job at keeping my mind off of the abduction up until the point where I was instructed to go to an isolated area where a woman just happened to be having trouble opening the trunk of her car.

Like a lot of people have said, planning and making sure that boundaries are set and followed is extremely important, but there also has to be a little room for variance or the actual abduction itself is less effective.

Posted

The greatest hazard with such scenes, is that it becomes nearly impossible to distinguish between the play-acting, and true distress.

Posted

There are girls I have sessions with. They pick a dark place to jog or walk and I take them handcuff them to trees and gag them have my way with them then give them ways to escape after I leave. The rush is amazing for all

Posted

Yes, I have asked my dom before to pretend to "***" me. He is hesitant but I told him that that's way safe words are for. Of course I'll be saying "no" and "stop" but its part of the fun. Its a really interesting scene to play every once and a while for me. 😜

Posted

Yeah, I've definitely had that fantasy before but never actually been brave enough to voice it in a relationship.

Posted

Some hot fantasies are best kept as hot fantasies. You can get plenty of play sessions out of discussing them with a partner, teasing, threatening. But when it comes to kidnap/abduction play, I feel the level of planning and safety precautions required kill the hotness of the fantasy, for me. 

Bundling a sub into the boot of your car and stuffing her panties in her mouth before driving around for 20 minutes... yeah, great.... but think of all the "what if" scenarios that could happen. If something happens to her (or him), you could be tried in court for a criminal offence. Is your kink worth that risk? 

Posted

A very contentious topic indeed. One where we naturally assume that it’s a female being kidnapped by a male, but why? Take a moment to reverse the roles and let your imagination grasp the pleasure that a man would find being the captive to a strong and controlling woman. Now that’s a thought that has my mind racing with endless pleasures. 

Posted
On 3/10/2020 at 3:13 AM, WeirdKinkySwitch said:

yes I love that scenario, I think its possible to do it even without too much discussion etc... you just have to pick up the right person. Read profiles, their interaction on forums, how long they have been on the site etc. 

Posted
39 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

yes I love that scenario, I think its possible to do it even without too much discussion etc... you just have to pick up the right person. Read profiles, their interaction on forums, how long they have been on the site etc. 

I disagree...

This kind of play in particular needs really, really careful planning and requires an awful lot of trust.

Doing this without talking, at length, is a bad idea imo.

Especially doing it based on someone's persona here. Personally, I'd only do thus with someone I knew well.

Posted
1 hour ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

I disagree...

This kind of play in particular needs really, really careful planning and requires an awful lot of trust.

Doing this without talking, at length, is a bad idea imo.

Especially doing it based on someone's persona here. Personally, I'd only do thus with someone I knew well.

You miss the point of the act then.
I could do it to someone who doesn’t know me and haven’t talk lengthly on how I would proceed. 

do you think you know someone very well? I doubt it. Unless you live with that person more than 50 years then again something still could happen that would surprise you. its about instinct and some basic practical skill. 

Posted
13 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

You miss the point of the act then.
I could do it to someone who doesn’t know me and haven’t talk lengthly on how I would proceed. 

do you think you know someone very well? I doubt it. Unless you live with that person more than 50 years then again something still could happen that would surprise you. its about instinct and some basic practical skill. 

The point of the act in consensual non consent, is it not?

Yes, you could do it without knowing someone and without talking lengthily about what you're gonna do but, erm, why?

As for knowing someone very well. People can always surprise you but I stand by my statement that I would only do this with someone I knew and trusted. How do you know you're safe, that safe WORDS and limits will be respected?

Abduction and *** play isn't something you should do without careful planning, communication, limits and an action plan if things go wrong.

Pirate and I have discussed this, we still are.

I've known him about 9 months now and we are still learning about each other, getting to know each other and building up our knowledge about each other. 

There is so much to consider with this... 

Where? How? What if we get seen? What if I panic? 

If someone wants to do this with a stranger that they've met online without discussion, without rapport, without trust, fine but I don't.