Birthdays...

Posted

Do you feel that as every year goes by...you are disappointed that everything you hoped would come true..has not..!..Is time passing by so quickly that you are playing catch up and still not getting any where....It is my birthday tomorrow...25 th..and I feel that I have let so many opportunities that could of changed my life pass me by....Is a Birthday  a sad reminder of what could of been , or an inspiration to look forward to celebrating your next Birthday knowing that one has full filled one or more long standing wishes , desires..Cassie...Happy Birthday to me...from me..

Posted
Happy Birthday dear Cassie, birthdays are a privilege denied to so many of those we have loved and lost. Everything that has gone before has brought you to where you are now. Stand tall my friend and be proud of everything you have achieved and everything that is to come x
Posted
18 hours ago, Cassie34 said:

....Is a Birthday  a sad reminder of what could of been , or an inspiration to look forward to celebrating your next Birthday knowing that one has full filled one or more long standing wishes , desires...

It all depends on your perspective and how you feel about it at the time. A lot of it depends on whether you are a more pessimistic or optimistic glass half full or empty type of person. We can choose to either focus on the negative aspects of a year misspent or wishes and desires unfulfilled or we can focus on the positive aspects of the year and all the things we have achieved, the good work we've done or fun times and good friends and family we have. If I were you Cassie I would focus on all the good things that have happened or that you have achieved and not dwell on any missed opportunities as there will always be missed opportunities and that's just part of life. Try to focus on having an even better year ahead with even more fun, happy times and all the new opportunities this next year brings.

Happy birthday for tomorrow, I hope you have a wonderful day

Posted

You  have such a unique understanding and a way of explaining things that I have a problem with trying to explain..!.you look too young to have such a depth of knowledge...I agree 100 % with your post.Thank you for the wishes...which will lead to a very interesting topic posted later on this evening ,..still deciding a headline...but it will include the word presents..An honest answer...I know you always give an honest answer...but this might make you think...When you reach your next birthday....will you think of it as  'I am a year older "...or I am only one day older..Does that way of thinking apply to other members as well.?..cassie

Posted

No details..but a thank you to the Support team...Means a lot...Cassie

Posted

Sometimes it is best to get a belated birthday greeting!

Fetches coat..............