How to attract a genuine Domme

Posted
6 hours ago, DollieUK said:

What advice do you recommend for opening up about your fetishes or kinks?

I think this is a good, but separate, question to the main thread : would you consider making that a new topic?

Posted
15 hours ago, Thebian said:

You repeatedly see a tendency for Dommes to not get as much respect as Dominants.

Honestly - it's a shit storm at times.

Problem 1.  A lot of men (and some women...) feel women are/should be submissive and will therefore have some form of 'just pretending' claim

Problem 2. There's sometimes a misogynistic angle to Femdom whereby the man presenting as sub has the fantasy that submitting to a woman "is taboo" or humiliating

Problem 3. Scammers provide a scape goat.  A lot of scammers masquerade as Female Dominants and it's easy/lazy to lump other Female Dominants in with these.

Problem 4. An air of male entitlement that if a Dominant will not accept the male "gift of submission" then they're not a "genuine Domme" 

and, for a round number

Problem 5. There's also a misogyny in the sense that Female Dominants are held up to a higher standard than a Male Dominant.   A new female Dominant would be seen as a fake, insta, chancer, *whatever* whereas a new male Dominant would be seen as simply "someone who needs the chance to learn"

A lot of my points above are also interlinked. 

Posted
5 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think this is a good, but separate, question to the main thread : would you consider making that a new topic?

Sure, I’ll make it now

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I appreciate you posting this. I'm getting scammed from all directions and I've avoided any loss of *** but geez!! 🙄