Dominant crossdresser

Posted

In one of my roleplays, I made a male dominant character who wears feminine clothing.  A dominant crossdresser.Leather high-heeled boots, lady-like fur coat, wide hat, and circular glasses. He also has a thin figure, and long hair.

I'm curious if there are other examples of a dominant crossdresser. Or are crossdressers always submissive?

Posted

there are some well known Dominant crossdressers including Dominant Dolly. 

Posted

While he's a movie character rather than real life I'd imagine Frank-N-Furter from Rocky Horror has inspired many kinky scenes with dominant crossdressers 😋

Posted
47 minutes ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

In one of my roleplays, I made a male dominant character who wears feminine clothing. Leather high-heeled boots, lady-like fur coat, wide hat, and circular glasses. He also has a thin figure, and long hair.

I'm curious if there are other examples of a dominating crossdresser. Or are crossdressers always submissive?

Cross dressers aren't always submissive.

Pirate cross dresses and dominates me.

In the wide world of kink there are so many people into so many different things, so you'll inetivably get people like that.

Posted

No not all Crossdresser are Submissive, take me for instance. I'm  dominant crossdresser.

Posted
21 minutes ago, latexMistressCd32 said:

No not all Crossdresser are Submissive, take me for instance

So pleased to meet you, Mistress Emma.

Posted

I'm a bit taken aback. It's interesting for me to read that, because as a creative person, I have been living vicariously in imaginary worlds and characters of my own invention for years, and it just happens that one of my main characters match your description  of dominant crossdresser a lot. (!)
A man, long hairs, a thin face, very feminine in the energy he emits. Needless to add that he is also fairly dominant.

I am happy to see that there are other people inhabited by those representations. ^^
Relieved to see you expressing it.

Posted
1 hour ago, Aythor said:

I'm a bit taken aback. It's interesting for me to read that, because as a creative person, I have been living vicariously in imaginary worlds and characters of my own invention for years, and it just happens that one of my main characters match your description a lot. (!)
A man, long hairs, a thin face, very feminine in the energy he emits. Needless to add that he is also fairly dominant.

I am happy to see that there are other people inhabited by those representations. ^^
Relieved to see you expressing it.

I'm pleasantly surprised that your ideas are so similar to mine.

And about imagination, virtual roleplaying is my entire sexual life. I can't do anything in real life, due to health problems and non-working sex organs. I'd say I put a lot in my imaginary characters and stories.

Posted

This is definitely food for thought.  I had never pondered the possibility, until now.  Let's see, if I were to be in a dominant crossdresser role, I would have to go as a dominatrix---full overbust leather corset, crotch-high lace-up, high-heeled leather boots, kid leather opera gloves that reach to the armpits, a decorative leather ***r of neck mantle,...the whole nine yards.  Not really practical, especially with my ugly mug.  But, an interesting exercise for the imagination.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/22/2020 at 3:06 PM, SidoraxVonCreep said:

In one of my roleplays, I made a male dominant character who wears feminine clothing. Leather high-heeled boots, lady-like fur coat, wide hat, and circular glasses. He also has a thin figure, and long hair.

I'm curious if there are other examples of a dominating crossdresser. Or are crossdressers always submissive?

as with everything in life two things that rarely apply are 'always' and 'never', although in general most cross dressers are submissive, probably because in a patriarchal society we've been taught that women r submissive, therefore we dress like that as an expression of our submission.  Of course in some cases the clothing is itself submissive, maid's uniform anyone-although I suspect @MsWhiteRose could probably dominate in one of those as well.  

Posted
12 minutes ago, Kymi said:

as with everything in life two things that rarely apply are 'always' and 'never', although in general most cross dressers are submissive, probably because in a patriarchal society we've been taught that women r submissive, therefore we dress like that as an expression of our submission.  Of course in some cases the clothing is itself submissive, maid's uniform anyone-although I suspect @MsWhiteRose could probably dominate in one of those as well.  

@Kymiyou're so sweet!  Now that feels like a challenge. I wonder what @Donnykinksterwould think of that? 

SolomanStrange
Posted

Hi all, if the wind blows from the north I like to be sub, if it blows from the south I like to be a dom. From the east I'm a man and from the west a woman. So in answer to your question yes I love to be a dominant crossdresser and have a lot of fun with the character but only when the wind is in the south east.😁

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi all,

I really love wearing my gfs black latex baroness bodysuit. I love putting it on, feeling the tightness and sensation then being the dominant.  I do enjoy being submissive in the outfit as well but am saying that cross dressing doesn’t mean you must sub. You can be a dominant crossdresser. 

Posted
13 hours ago, samd1 said:

Hi all,

I really love wearing my gfs black latex baroness bodysuit. I love putting it on, feeling the tightness and sensation then being the dominant.  I do enjoy being submissive in the outfit as well but am saying that cross dressing doesn’t mean you must sub 

this may link to other posts about recognising what you are.  I wonder how many men assume that because they have a fetish for wearing women's clothing, especially the sexier/sluttier ones that they must be sub?

Posted
On 5/1/2020 at 12:43 AM, Kymi said:

this may link to other posts about recognising what you are.  I wonder how many men assume that because they have a fetish for wearing women's clothing, especially the sexier/sluttier ones that they must be sub?

Hi! Thanks for your response.

are you saying that despite me enjoying wearing a very slutty piece of female lingerie because of how the material feels on my body (sensation wise) that I am in fact not a sub because I simply want to wear it while engaging in sexual activity with my GF?

thanks and looking forward to your reply 

Posted
15 minutes ago, samd1 said:

Hi! Thanks for your response.

are you saying that despite me enjoying wearing a very slutty piece of female lingerie because of how the material feels on my body (sensation wise) that I am in fact not a sub because I simply want to wear it while engaging in sexual activity with my GF?

thanks and looking forward to your reply 

LazyPirate, my Dom cross dresses when we go to the club. Just because he is dressed as a woman doesn't mean he's submissive, he is still very much my Dominant.

So just because you wear a slutty piece of female lingerie because you like how it feels doesn't make you a sub.

Posted
1 minute ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

LazyPirate, my Dom cross dresses when we go to the club. Just because he is dressed as a woman doesn't mean he's submissive, he is still very much my Dominant.

So just because you wear a slutty piece of female lingerie because you like how it feels doesn't make you a sub.

Thanks for your response I really appreciate it!!!!

Posted (edited)

@samd1 sorry for late response, @LazyPiratesBounty has said it nicely.  No just because you wear slutty clothes for sex with your girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean you are a sub.  Its part of society's conditioning of males that means deep down we still associate such clothing with being submissive.  Therefore, we often think that if a man dresses that way it must be because he's submissive.  If it makes him happy then that may be all there is to it.  If you want to see examples of this look through the photo galleries of some of the dominant women.  They are often dressed in clothes that on others would be described as slutty.  If someone like me were wearing it that would be true, I'm wearing to advertise my status and submissively offering myself for men's' pleasure.  In the case of a Dominatrix she is dressing that way because it gives her pleasure not because she is in any way submissive.  If that applies to women, cis or trans, it can also apply to men.  There is a wonderful line in an old X Men comic where the White Queen is explaining this to a servant whose complained about the demeaning clothes that women wear in the Hellfire Club- because the servant is naturally submissive when men see what she wears cheapens her, because she is naturally dominant when men see the White Queen wearing the same clothes it cheapens them.

Edited by Kymi
used wrong word
Posted

Thanks for your great response about being a dominant crossdresser. Much appreciated!

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Interesting read this topic is.

I myself crossdress in female leather clothes and view myself as a dom or top.

Posted
3 hours ago, Leathercrotchboots said:

Interesting read this topic is.

I myself crossdress in female leather clothes and view myself as a dom or top.

Lovely!! :)

may I dm you to discuss further?

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted
1 hour ago, samd1 said:

Lovely!! :)

may I dm you to discuss further?

Yeah sure go ahead

Posted

Wow. My post helped someone to hook up? Impressive.

• 3 months later...
Posted

This is a good topic. As a gender fluid Domme I can assure you that your choice of clothing has no bearing on what side of the / you prefer