New and creative BDSM clit *** ideas

Masohannah

Posted

I love BDSM clit *** but the techniques are same all the time so I’m looking for new ideas. Do you have new and creative BDSM clit *** ideas? :)

Posted

I can get quite creative with BDSM clit *** ideas.

So, what have you done so far?

Posted

If BDSM clit *** is what you want, try using a neon wand on it, that will make you scream.

Posted

I find that good *** comes in two main forms, *** and anticipation.

You can cause *** as brutally as you like with crops, needles, electro shock, spreaders ect, but if you can create uncertainty in the Sub around when it comes, then you can cause them a huge degree if mental ***. This can be equal to or even surpass the actual *** sensation when it arrives as the uncertainty will mess with them and lure them into false senses of security, which really allows you to lead and control their suffering.

What BDSM clit *** ideas have you tried so far?

Posted

Put clamps on your nipples connected by chain with another clamp attached to the clit, then get dressed and go out.....

Posted

....Feeling your nipples and clit being tweeked and pulled everytime you move definitely BDSM clit ***

Posted

Ouch ouch ouch no to BDSM clit ***!! If you want ideas for cock and ball ***, let me know.

Posted
On 3/23/2020 at 6:18 PM, MsWhiteRose said:

Ouch ouch ouch no!! If you want ideas for cock and ball ***, let me know.

Oh that sounds like a lot of fun MsWhiteRose!  But I get the feeling this isn't the thread for it lol. It's BDSM Clit *** ideas in here.

Still, I'd love to talk about CBT ideas more, so if you'd like to, then please message me

Posted

I knew a woman who had a little rubber thimble. She would squeeze it together and stick it to her clit so that it sucked into the thimble. Causing it to have a constant sucking. After just a bit it would be swollen hard sounds like clit *** to me! LOL

Posted

Did you try electric shock and hot object on your clit ? If you didn't . Try and let me know how it goes or if you need more ideas for BDSM clit ***.

Posted

try a pixey wand from the pantie purse com, its the most powerful mains powered wand I've come across and could be  BDSM clit *** on the top setting