Can you recommend Whip Master/Whip Training

Nu****

Posted

Hi

Does anyone know of any recommended/trusted whip experts, ideally in the UK, if not then somewhere else in Europe? I'd like to learn (once we're through the pandemic and restrictions). So far the only courses/training I can see are in the US. 

Thanks

Posted

Reminder to all, please be mindful not to post external links

Posted

I can't remember a specific bullwhip training as part of a workshop - buuuut - I know there are some who've gained training by one means or another

So, for example

last year I was at Club Sanctum and a space was cleared where there were 3 people learning and practicing bullwhipping - I believe one was training the other 2.  Due to the dangers of the bullwhip there was no human target but there was help offered with aim and technique.

So, a suggestion is to research clubs near you - possibly even contract any house Dominants or the organisers as of if someone there may be available.

I know folk who have booked Pro-Domme sessions for the purpose of training/learning and so, again, this is an option that a booking request doesn't have to be for play.

Slightly off tangent is I have seen various different Ladies offer training - although I don't know on which terms.  Goddess Serena I seem to recall had been to something and found it was something a lot of ladies wished to learn so, I think it was last year, she'd organised little mini group work shops.  I don't really know her, just *of* her and it may be other side of pandemic she's other priorities, but also certainly it's someone worth speaking to.

Posted

Thank you eyemblacksheep, this is really helpful. Much appreciated.

Posted

agree with eyemblacksheep, if I was after this I'd look through directories of professional dominatrixes for one who offers whipping, ideally with suspension bondage and see if she'll train you

Posted

Sure, what sort of whips interest you? Target whips, riding crops, dragon tails, bullwhips? Is it specifically whips or impact play in general? Feel free to message for tips, always fun to make your own, you can make them from any rope you've got too like cotton, hemp, silk, leather and use materials and knots that make for softer or harder impacts depending on what specifically you're after. 😁

Posted
2 hours ago, Flynn said:

Sure, what sort of whips interest you? Target whips, riding crops, dragon tails, bullwhips? Is it specifically whips or impact play in general? Feel free to message for tips, always fun to make your own, you can make them from any rope you've got too like cotton, hemp, silk, leather and use materials and knots that make for softer or harder impacts depending on what specifically you're after. 😁

Hi Flynn

Thanks so much for this, I'm interested in target and bull whips and want to learn how to safely and effectively control them. I'll drop you a message.

Posted

I am after a whip so leaving it till LAM starts back a guy sell them there

Posted

:thumbsup: @DAvid675, can you let me know how you get on?