Primal sex

Odyssey

Posted

So, when I registered here I saw that there was an option or something called "primal", the whole prey and predator thing. I did the BDSM test and apparently I am 74% prey. I was curious and I googled what it meant. I am so surprised to see that it is a dynamic that I am very interested in, although I've never really tried it. I love a little fight, a little biting and scratching; to be chased and ***d into submission. I just thought that it was called "rough sex" but apparently it is a different thing. 

I am just wondering if you guys have some interesting stories about it. I'd love to read someone's experience, how it was, in a bit of a graphic way. 

Posted

Good morning.I can't message because of your filters which I totally respect.If you would like to dm me I will message a couple.of screenshots that explain it and I have a couple of experiences you may find interesting.

Posted

Hi ! How my filters avoid you to message me?

FoxRevontulet
Posted (edited)

That is how I felt,  I always felt the brat wasnt entirely me until i learned the terms prey and primal, or primal hunter (most hunters will be upset if u call them predators due to it being to close to sexual predator so primal or hunter, primal doms, or u can ask what type of beast they associate with dragon, wolf, tiger, bear or beast are common). I do lots of primal and wolf pack erotic role play. I've been looking a long time for a local primal or gathering of like minded people to meet and one day get snared by a beast of my own 

Edited by Littl3F0x
Typos
Posted

My story "A Hunting Ritual" is on the forum, if that interests you. It was the first, but certainly not the last primal story that I will write.

• 3 months later...
Posted

INFP here, no experience, just a taste for primal