Do All Female Doms Require a Financial Tribute?

RonDoe

GangstaRicky68
Posted

What if a man wants a cash slave, how would he do that per se?

Posted
17 minutes ago, GangstaRicky68 said:

What if a man wants a cash slave, how would he do that per se?

he would need to learn what it is that makes people want to send *** to men.

Cash Masters are a thing - but most of them are utter cringe.   

That one thing they would need to understand is that a large chunk of their market would likely be gay men and they would have to learn to how to tease and turn on gay men. 

Posted

To give a financial tribute  to a fem dom I imagine the sub would be topping from the bottom? 

Or the only way to do it would be to pay her for her time and let her decide without a care in the the world for what the sub might like? 

Posted

It really depends.

If you give someone a gift then it's a gift. Anything you get in return is at their sole discretions.

If you are paying tribute for someone's time - there's a lot of different opinions.  But really it's not massively different from any other negotiated scene.

Some people say that of course in exchange for being paid for the time then it becomes necessary to create an experience the person paying wants - but - their wants could be a range of specific things, or it could be more general and wanting the experience of giving up control, or experimenting in a safe/controlled environment.  That, of course, the more time two people spend together the more they learn about each other which in exchange allows experiences to be shaped with more understanding. 

But it's still ultimately not all that different to engaging with others - perhaps the only difference being you know the person who is accepting tribute is potentially open to doing something with you (but, can and will say no if it crossed boundaries or doesn't interest) 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

When you know all about femdom 😜 it's worth the feelings you may at that moment satisfy her wish my wife love been spoiled and same time give you Yr heart desire. Femalle doms are best. love fem dom.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My experience as a submissive has been if you are not willing to pay, the odds of finding a female dom  to spend time with is pretty slim.

Posted

Why should a man pay when female subs don't?

Posted

Why are the regular fem doms so hard to find then?

Posted

Believe it or not.

Female subs do.  

That Pro Domme's, cam girls, etc. have female clients/payers as well as men

There are male Pro Masters and other sex workers who also have female clients as well as male.

Posted
On 12/9/2021 at 9:23 PM, KellyQ said:

Why are the regular fem doms so hard to find then?

Because you look in the wrong places

or approach in ways that are off-putting

Posted

Then I humbly request to be educated all about femdom. I want to things correctly and find what I desire.

Posted

honestly - there have been threads and threads all about femdom and pleasing female doms recently on this website alone.

Posted

Thank sir you are very cool

This was truly great all about femdom! I have never been crude like I have even seen. 

But it has never even donned on me to treat it as it is a dating site. This gives for me, more meaning and depth to the meaning of lifestyle.

Plus gives more perspective on the depth I want to go.  I am looking forward to meeting the type of people I want to be with and learn so much more.

Thank you again eyemblacksheep.

Posted

The advice in general I will always give - which applies pretty much across the web

View the people you wish to attracted as people and not as fetishes.   That there's always more chance if you are someone who is genuinely interested in them, then the short term "you are a fem dom - therefore Dominate me" attitude a lot of men have.

That, equally, a lot of femal doms don't display neon signs over their head for attention.  

Pro-Dommes require tribute. As do a lot of online sex workers.  Scammers also pick up on this.  If a tribute/pro/etc route is not one you wish to pursue, politely declining is often the right thing to do.

Going to munches and events can help broaden your experience and introduce you to more people.  Remember these are not hook up events, but do facilitate a lot of relationships forming.

A lot of people talk about bad male profiles. Bad female profiles also exist.  Messaging these sometimes comes over a little desperate.

Patience is key.  Never underestimate passive connections.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

No not all fem doms require ***. If you are dealing with mostly online types you will run into these types more often. My first suggestion is if you want to meet lifestyle female doms you need to get involved in your local community and go to munches and Public events to find all about femdm. Volunteer for your local groups to help set up or break down for events. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

That is them serving you. Without those things you would live. 

You providing them with things they need to live likwle food, water, and so on is you taking care of the one that serves you. 

Would you say if you had a pet cat or dog or whatever and you provide  for them the same things, that you are not taking care of them, but they are instead taking care of you by providing a services such as security, comfort, or just companionship?

Serving is not taking care of. Providing for is taking care of. At least as I see it.

Posted

Gosh - I had to go back 2 years for the context of this.

Serving is a form of taking care of.

If your Gran is sick and so you go round and do their housework so they don't have to; they would still live if you didn't - but you made their life a little easier and helped take care.

Providing is.... well, fair but more complex.

We get back to the idea of 1950s household where the lady of the house cooks, cleans and raises a family and the man of the house comes in with food and works to keep the roof over the head.  We're not in the 1950s any more and any ideology there, very few people can afford to live on one income in a two person household these days.  

But where someone can afford to live from one income; then men are usually the larger earners - the concept of a man going out to work and the sub waiting on knees for his return having done all the housework is a kinda common fantasy - but - it was also something that divided a lot of opinion on another thread a couple of months back with more people saying that they'd expect the sub to be contributing and paying her way.

But also there is the fantasy of course of the kept man; who is stripped of all stress and responsibilities with his Dominant providing for him; which is often more difficult because of a lot of societal pressures.  

---

None of this really has anything to do with the original thread which is "Do all female doms require a tribute?" of which the answer is a resounding "no"

• 2 months later...
Posted
Lol blacksheep you seem to craft the best responses. I like your style 👌