Do All Female Doms Require a Financial Tribute?

RonDoe

Posted
1 hour ago, PerthS said:

Lol blacksheep you seem to craft the best responses. I like your style 👌

thank you - a lot can depend on what time I have 

But, like - sometimes people say things in bad faith, and sometimes I think there's a lot people don't quite understand - and the whole.... if I can help at least a couple of people...

MissJacqui
Posted

A findomme would expect *** for her services. A regular fem dom would expect the honesty, commitment, devotion as well as understanding from her sub. That kind of feeling of connection and care is what gets me in my domme headspace. A lil extra pampering is definitely well appreciated but not always necessary if he gives me his full attention as and when necessary. 

Posted

Personally, I find the submission of men a gift in itself. A gift of time, obedience, sincerity and effort. I have my own *** or I could get it elsewhere. Devotion is priceless.
That being said, I'm not here to provide a kink fantasy of fem dom for men. If subs want a latex-clad femme fatale that will tie them up in a darkened dungeon or the lady's bedroom, use toys on them, sit on their face, utter a *** script as desired and peg them for hours.....well, that's a lot of work. That's a kink dispenser (if it isn't her own kink drives). For that particular fantasy being provided on call, as many men seem to expect, I'm not at sll surprised that some female doms expect tributes in return.

Posted

In  this day and age of equality then women should pay too.

While I'm on why are there so many sub females treating sites like this one as a Vanilla dating one expecting marriage?

Posted

I completely agree. Sadly it seems there is less and less of a relationship with the added benefit of the sub/dom lifestyle. 

Just scamming for ***. For example i met a  "mistress" we talked for barely a day. she told I had to pay her a tribute of a hundred bucks of I would be killed I even took screen shots so I had prof in case anything happened.

So I am just saying everyone needs to really know someone before doing anything with someone

Posted

they do.  if a woman wants a session with a pro domme they also pay tribute. 

Posted

depends, a proDmme is selling a service so legitimately asks for ***, a woman who wants a relationship in which she is the D partner is a different matter

Posted

When a fem  dom asks for a tribute forget it, this is a site for fetishists not for business, find someone who’s dominant by nature that does it for her pleasure not for *** and make sure you don’t lose her, so obey!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
JesstheMess
Posted

Alot of subs tho do it for their pleasure but just use girls so most of them have no choice but to become pro because outfits gear and certain things do cost *** and regardless you should always give a lady flowers anyways...it shows respect and appreciation..and if it's a long term thing then u negotiate but u think short term subs who go from fem dom to fem dom because they love variety should pay...

Posted

As much as I hate labels, I am a switch that leans very heavily towards the dominant side of the spectrum. I have been in the lifestyle for a long time. I have never accepted any tributes of gifts. 
So to answer your question, some of us female doms are here because we enjoy it and are not here for any financial/material gain. 

Posted

I wish there were a great many more like you or you lived in Louisiana. lol

• 3 weeks later...
thathippiecouple
Posted

Absolutely not. If you are looking for a professional Dominatrix, then yes, expect to pay a financial contribution as that is her paid profession. If you desire to be "topped" or "Dommed" by someone you know and trust, then I think it should be discussed. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

No, some female doms don't need it. If you look on the mainstream, you will find financial dommes. Some have a findom kink, some just want quick ***, I prefer the prior to the latter. I have had a few dommes that don't ask for a penny and that's because guys, some women like to dominate. Personally I like being a finsub but I don't do it if it's clearly not a kink. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

some or half of them do not all of them require payment they might want something else in place 

Posted

I could deal with something else. Thank you, zena-4318

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 4/17/2020 at 10:27 AM, Inchoate123 said:

I true dominant will take care of their submissive in every way. it is not up to the submissive to provide for the dominant.

FINALLY somebody who gets it AND isn't glorifying these people who have inundated our lifestyle & made it more monetized. Power exchange has nothing to do with your own pocket. Ppl who have been around a longer time understand this and that there is a level of responsibility for your sub. They are in some ways an extension of who you are at you core, and depending how open your home is or if you live our lifestyle full time. They're also your front line personal representative out in the world. What they do and how they make their moves for you will always affect how you are perceived with others. I have a feeling that you understand what I mean even though perhaps my words not coming out the right way to expressfully what I mean, at least I hope that you do. Peace brother. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I know I’m a little late to the party here but any domme that’s not an established pro who is requesting tribute is usually fake in my experience. Real dommes like to get to know someone first and build rapport with them before wasting their own time. A huge red flag to look out for is them calling you pet names immediately or very shortly into the conversation without asking for your consent to do so. They’re still normal people and have manners.

Another thing I’ve noticed is them not really trying to get to know you at all and just aggressively trying to get you to move to another app to continue talking.

And this one is probably my favorite trend that I’ve noticed.. a lot of the fakes ask the same general questions very early on such as “what toys do you have?” and they’ll more often than not try to use the dominant position they think they’re in to boss you around without confirming and establishing roles.

Sorry I was kind of disorganized there but hopefully this helps other aspiring subs. I’m just getting into the submissive side myself and these are a few things I wish I had known or thought to research prior to engaging with people on here
Posted

Really, then some one should tell them that those genuine subs have had their day.

Posted
On 4/17/2020 at 10:58 AM, DragonflyStar said:

They are mostly just financial domme's, there's a difference as fin(financial) domme's are mostly just taking your *** to give you some attention and that's about it, some fin domme's don't even do meets, but then there's a regular female doms, who enjoys it for what it is, without the need for any ***

I would love to be sub/slave to a regular female doms but 

• 2 months later...
Posted

For me I must say the *** of course its important, but also the power. So in exchange to have control over your income, I offer a live-in 24/7 position, so its not just one sided, as most financial dommes are.

Posted
U pay for it, it's ephemeral pleasure, u have a female dom and u don't pay for it that beyond pleasure itself, sadly lots of sub never had genuine D/s relationship, I personally do not pay, for a dom as for a sub there is a matter of worthiness and earned respect, the bond between a dom and his sub must be holly for both, servitude is a very deep thing or at least that's my vision
Posted
So if I am giving myself body heart mind to serve my dom isn’t that enough? One would think giving your control of your life to someone is worth more than any ***.
Posted
On 3/14/2023 at 11:22 AM, KellyQ said:

So if I am giving myself body heart mind to serve my dom isn’t that enough? One would think giving your control of your life to someone is worth more than any ***.

Let's NOT forget those who engage in *** play here. YOU ARE literally giving your Mistresses your "life ***"  AND YOUR DNA to this person. I'm just saying that I absolutely positively agree with you on your stance here. I am an INTERNATIONAL prisoner and human rights advocate for 38 years. Others may engaging this *** play, but I refuse to because of the fact that people are leaving behind their DNA. I deal with every level of the system from my juveniles TO my people on Death Row. IT IS just something that I personally have a major issue with. Speaking for myself~anything with *** or that involves someones DNA is sacred to me. I am very mindful when it comes to that. From my perspective... a sub giving their all to me as a person truly is enough. So that is all I have to say about that. Stay safe. 💜