Do All Female Doms Require a Financial Tribute?

RonDoe

Tearmybuttocks
Posted
Never giv any *** or gifts before either meeting them 1st or a dungeon verification also an FLR as people av told me a relationship where the lady is in charge so basically boyfriend and girlfriend type the tribute and gifts r for financial mistresses and can b typically between 100 and 150 a month in the north and down south a bit more I hope that helps
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
no. not at all. it's just taking advantage of your kink for financial gain, totally up to you if you want to pay someone for that but that's a terrible way to start an actual relationship
Posted
On 4/16/2020 at 11:40 PM, RonDoe said:

Hello I am new to the lifestyle and am trying the male sub role for the first time and Want to find out all about femdom. I was wondering if all female doms require financial tributes and gifts? If so, how much and how often are they expected? I assume female doms are all different and expects different things but what have you all seen as the standard? Should I be expected to shell out a large portion of my income for a fem dom/ fem doms? What if I am unable to do so? Just some questions I am curious about and would like some responses to. Thanks!

Nope nopety nope to ALL the nopes in Nopeville. Regardless of what other people may try to lead you to believe when speaking ABOUT US. While diamonds ARE a girls best friend as the song says~true devotion shines much brighter. So no we ALL don't charge~Mistress

😉💜😎

Posted
On 4/17/2020 at 4:40 AM, RonDoe said:

Hello I am new to the lifestyle and am trying the male sub role for the first time and Want to find out all about femdom. I was wondering if all female doms require financial tributes and gifts? If so, how much and how often are they expected? I assume female doms are all different and expects different things but what have you all seen as the standard? Should I be expected to shell out a large portion of my income for a fem dom/ fem doms? What if I am unable to do so? Just some questions I am curious about and would like some responses to. Thanks!

Tribute is not an exchange for service. It is becoming part of something greater than yourself in letting go of your disgusting male-centered indoctrination through life, you cleanse yourself of its taint, with the act of service. Your tribute should be everything you can give! That's how you honor and thank me as your Mistress that makes you worthy to serve me. I give you the full details of what it means to tribute, I think!

Thanks to my pro-dom-powerful Goddess for making me know my place in the BDSM lifestyle! Pm me if you had wanted to serve under my mistress for the good training you deserve to learn to know your place in the lifestyle. 

Posted
On 12/10/2021 at 10:01 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

Because you look in the wrong places

or approach in ways that are off-putting

Correct!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
The Entire Production That Gets You Off
Should BE FREE? ??

Let keep it real 95% of u monkeys always want to reach out to woman that’s OUT OF UR LOCAL AREA or YOU DONT EVEN MATCH WHAT SHES LOOKING FOR IN HER PROFILE.
& WHEN U ARE LOCAL AGAIN UR NOT WHAT THE WOMEN ARE LOOKING FOR SO THEN YOU WANT: the Safe Location, nice play room, Hair, Nalis, Makeup, Wardrobe, Toys, Lighting, Cameras, Internet, hours of play time. Then I’D have to do the clean up
The Entire Production That Get You Off ??? FOR FREE???

Check this out, you regular brain dead space monkeys have been indoctrinated to do the absolute least while demanding every fucken woman’s every resource possible & u losers will drain us woman if we let u. It’s a whole job raising the consciousness of an adult male who has been an asswhole his entire life & training him how to be a better human. I AM GOD ( Generator, Organizer & Dispenser) & AS DEVINE FEMININE, I MOLD & TRANSFORMS THESE MEN INTO BETTER LOVERS OF THEMSELVES, Better FATHERS, FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS. I TEACH THEM THE IMPORTANCE OF SELF CONTROL, SELF DISCIPLINE, LOYALTY, I DIVE INTO THEIR LIVES AND SHOW THEM WHERE THEY FUCKED UP AND HOW TO MAKE A TRIUMPHANT COMEBACK. There are a multitude Spiritual implications,  inner personal benefits and a plethora of transferable life skills that can only obtained exclusively  THREW THE WORSHIPING OF GREAT BLACK WOMEN.
& if you ain’t worshiping that you ain’t worth it 
Posted

There’s a difference - tributes are usually required by findoms. Even though I am a financial dominatrix I incorporate this with femdom and do meets. I require a small tribute of £30, but usually I don’t ask for this until some conversation has taken place so I know that both myself and my sub will get the best out of our dynamic. For me it’s not one sided - so I always ensure we have similar interests , kinks etc before deciding whether or not I will take ownership of a sub. 

I think the time ranges with each domme. For example some like daily sends , some like coffee / breakfast sends, some like silent sends (out the blue),  some like to just have the sessions and that’s all paid for by the sub. Whether this is in real life or online - via Skype etc. it’s also important to note that with paying subs there’s a wide range of them (paypigs , whalesubs) etc. It varies ! Xx

Sissy4unow
Posted

I can vouch for mistress checking to make sure her subs fit what she is looking for as I was not the right fit for her sue to my relationship status and despite the fact I was happy to pay she stuck to her principles which made me want to serve her even more! Incredible lady x 

Posted
Never give anything before you meet and get to know your domme, then you decide what she deserves and what she’s worth to you. If she’s looking only to scam *** out of you forget it! She must also show signs that she wants and needs you as her slave but with honesty not as a prostitute!!
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
The main reason i may never find a full time owner. I will not pay anyone to be their sub. I am not into the lifestyle for any sexual pleasure of my own, (other than the opportunity to please a beautiful female body). I not gay, or bi...so the idea of anythingvfoing near my ass is not pleasant thoughts....do not see any pleasure in being locked in chasity, certainly dont hope to have my balls crushed, or see someone else fuck my domme. I feel like if anyone should be paid...its me?
Posted
On 6/14/2023 at 10:00 AM, oklahoma-city805 said:

The main reason i may never find a full time owner. I will not pay anyone to be their sub. I am not into the lifestyle for any sexual pleasure of my own, (other than the opportunity to please a beautiful female body). I not gay, or bi...so the idea of anythingvfoing near my ass is not pleasant thoughts....do not see any pleasure in being locked in chasity, certainly dont hope to have my balls crushed, or see someone else fuck my domme. I feel like if anyone should be paid...its me?

or perhaps you are being too demanding in what is actually a relationship, if you approach looking for that with i won't i won' i won't and i should be paid its unlikely you will find someone

Posted

no they don't, and Mistress has told me to charge you £200 for her allowing me to answer your question lool

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
April 17, 2020, Inchoate123 said:

I true dominant will take care of their submissive in every way. it is not up to the submissive to provide for the dominant.

Err, no.
I am not my subs mother and bank!
We are all adults with self responsibility.
This is a relationship or partnership or fwb arrangement, which means you look after each other.

Posted
June 23, 2022, StrictDaddy41 said:
Only the fake scammer ones. Which on here is pretty much all of them

Not all of us.
Do not tar us with the same brush as the only fans and *** scamming people.

There are genuine Femdoms on here but we fall prey as well to the guys who want an experience but are too cheap to pay a prodom.
Sometimes they are easy to spot, but sometimes because we are also nice people, we take on newbies, but they just turn out to be cheapskates. That's a real shame as I'm now very reluctant to take on anyone who says they are new.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Clarakink said:

Not all of us.
Do not tar us with the same brush as the only fans and *** scamming people.

There are genuine Femdoms on here but we fall prey as well to the guys who want an experience but are too cheap to pay a prodom.
Sometimes they are easy to spot, but sometimes because we are also nice people, we take on newbies, but they just turn out to be cheapskates. That's a real shame as I'm now very reluctant to take on anyone who says they are new.

"prodoms" should not be asking for *** in the first place. They should be experienced in being a Dom and not scamming for ***.

Posted
6 minutes ago, StrictMaster44 said:

"prodoms" should not be asking for *** in the first place. They should be experienced in being a Dom and not scamming for ***.

Prodom is a professional dom, it's what they do as employment.
They are not scamming, they are clear they are offering a service, have a proper set up and equipment and premises life any other business.

They are not scamming individuals by demanding *** from them. Their services are clearly defined with a price list.

Don't confuse the fact there are 1. Prodoms
2. *** scammers
3. Doms like me who do it because its who we are and how we like our sex, I don't ask for *** as I wouldn't ask a boyfriend for ***, but if he buys me flowers I would really appreciate them. I don't want or need your ***, I want an Affectionate loving adult relationship with someone who likes their sex life the same way I do.

Posted
That is exactly the way i feel about it. While i have no problem giving *** to a girlfriend, but not gonna give *** to anyone to be a girlfriend.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
No. Any dom that doesn’t clearly advertise herself as a findom is a fake domme and should be avoided.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/16/2020 at 11:40 PM, RonDoe said:

Typically yes majority of Femdom require a tribute mainly due for scam and fakes wasting our time. Also as a Femdom you hate sending this to prove you are worthy of acknowledgement otherwise you won’t receive our attention. However some Femdoms don’t require as large a tribute as others also some don’t ask for specific amounts. Find one you can afford if it’s something you are wanting to. 

Posted

I would highly disagree. A majority of femdoms I have ran into have never even brought up a tribute. Findoms will require tribute yes but not femdoms

Posted

the problem is not women requiring ***, proDomme is a legitimate part of kink, so long as she's advertised as such, women selling pics vids underwear etc is also ok, the problem is when ppl require *** up front to prove subs commitment etc and that involves sending ***, gift cards etc to someone with no checkable background, if you're asked for that then its a scam, 

• 4 weeks later...
Spankmehard125
Posted

Thank you for posting this.I have encountered the very same thing😭I know times are hard,but us seniors have 0$ for disposable income.So here I am,still  looking for a thorough thrashing of my naked ass.

Posted

In a word, no.

Findommes and professionals aside, there is no requirement. I am a domme because that is what I am. I do not demand anyone do anything that makes them uncomfortable or embarrassed--which includes the ability to buy my time--I seek pleasure for pleasure's sake. I have had people send me flowers, jewelry, gift cards, chocolate covered strawberries, etc. but as gifts because they know it will make me smile. That is a kindness, not a requirement; but that is my standard. Everyone is different. I will admit it would be nice to have tributes or a "tip jar" like Ko-Fi, a thank you, because that would support my habit of being here for hours!