Giving and receiving in D/s

Posted

I guess it's quite typical for subs to please and serve their doms during sexual activities. Are there actually cases where all the attention is centered on the sub?

I know that it would apply to me. I'm unable to experience real arousal, and have to rely on my empathy to gain satisfaction from my partner. I can always fake things in a virtual play. But if anything ever happens in real life, my partner would be the only one to get stimulated, while I'm feeding on her feelings.

Posted

I have a friend who I played with a few times (he’s a Dom) who like yourself is unable to get aroused & therefore would get satisfaction from playing with me as a sub. All attention would be on me.
It’s hard from the other side of the coin to accept that this is ok & is what he enjoyed

Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

I have a friend who I played with a few times (he’s a Dom) who like yourself is unable to get aroused & therefore would get satisfaction from playing with me as a sub. All attention would be on me.
It’s hard from the other side of the coin to accept that this is ok & is what he enjoyed

Yes, I'm aware that subs usually want to please their dom. I was wondering if a sub will be fine with just giving me emotions while I play with her.

Posted

Now - I think this is come up before but think outside of sexual.

While subs want to please their Dominants they also tend to want to be happy themselves.  The happiness can be in their own enjoyment or the enjoyment it gives their Dominant.

In any play or relationship the attention is on each other.  

Posted

Making my sub happy makes me happy. Thats not to say there aren't times when it's all me

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Now - I think this is come up before but think outside of sexual.

While subs want to please their Dominants they also tend to want to be happy themselves.  The happiness can be in their own enjoyment or the enjoyment it gives their Dominant.

In any play or relationship the attention is on each other.  

Well, in my case, the attention will be all on her, since my body isn't erotically sensitive. And I just love playing with female bodies.

Posted

Im of the opinion that if you give everything to a submissive you receive in turn. She will be everything you need if you are everything she needs.

Posted
11 hours ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Yes, I'm aware that subs usually want to please their dom. I was wondering if a sub will be fine with just giving me emotions while I play with her.

surely that will depend on the sub, if the sub is more into things like bondage, *** & *** then sex or lovey dovey, then probably

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Well it worked for us, his power & watching what his words & his touch did to me was enough to leave us both happy albeit in different ways. 
Having an experience with a Dom that doesn’t involve sexual intercourse I found can be a lot more intense which, can only be a good thing. 
Also I didn’t really realise how much he struggled to get sexually aroused until we started playing. At first I felt bad like it was ‘all about me’ but I soon learned it wasn’t all about me at all, he totally got off on seeing me so aroused or in ***. Although there was no erection involved, I wasn’t allowed to touch him & he wasn’t sexually arroused in anyway, he was heightened in a different way. It put him in a different zone to the guy I knew on a day to day basis. It’s hard to explain but you probably get what I’m saying more than most.

When we talk about the times we played we still class it as sexual because there was a sexual connection there & this was/is one of his ways of being able to connect to someone sexually. 

Edited by BigPolly
Posted
2 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Well it worked for us, his power & watching what his words & his touch did to me was enough to leave us both happy albeit in different ways. 
Having an experience with a Dom that doesn’t involve sexual intercourse I found can be a lot more intense which, can only be a good thing. 
Also I didn’t really realise how much he struggled to get sexually aroused until we started playing. At first I felt bad like it was ‘all about me’ but I soon learned it wasn’t all about me at all, he totally got off on seeing me so aroused or in ***. Although there was no erection involved, I wasn’t allowed to touch him & he wasn’t sexually arroused in anyway, he was heightened in a different way. It put him in a different zone to the guy I knew on a day to day basis. It’s hard to explain but you probably get what I’m saying more than most.

Of course I understand. It's a mental arousal, meaning your mind gets turned on without the body involved. However, my mind can't create my own feelings of pleasure, so I need someone else to feel it for me.

2 hours ago, BigPolly said:

When we talk about the times we played we still class it as sexual because there was a sexual connection there & this was/is one of his ways of being able to connect to someone sexually. 

Well, I classify anything involving intimate things as sexual.