Wore my girlfriends latex baroness bodysuit

Posted

Hi,

My girlfriend bought a black latex baroness bodysuit with high neck and long sleeves. She looks and feels fantastic in it and I enjoy cleaning It after play. 

We were drunk the other night and she wanted to sleep rather than get kinky, so I took a risk and asked her if I could wear it while she sleeps. It felt AMAZING. As soon as she zipped it up behind me I felt such euphoria. 

My only question is: how can I ask her to play with me while I wear it? Should I suggest she wear it first, then she orders me to wear it? Ie, she becomes Dom and I am submissive by putting it on?

I just want so badlyfor her to pleasure me while I wear her lovely lovely bodysuit. 

Posted

I feel you're in a more advanced position than most who go "how do I ask this?" because you already kinda asked.

"You know when I borrowed your body suit? It felt amazing.  Can we do it again? I'd love to be played with while wearing it"

Posted

Thanks for your response!! I don’t think I am being unreasonable:)

Posted

I mean, she still has a right to say no - but - that you've already felt able to ask about wearing it should make the convo easier.

cautiousswitch
Posted

Can you come up with a scenario where she would dominate a baroness?  If you do any ***d fem then perhaps having her teach you how to be a proper lady.  If you do any public *** then perhaps having you wear it somewhere.

If she is in the habit of rewarding you from time to time for good behaviour then mention that being dominated in that outfit would be a nice reward and then never mention it again - it's her choice to follow through on using it as a reward.  eyem's phrasing of the request would work well for this.

Posted
1 hour ago, cautiousswitch said:

Can you come up with a scenario where she would dominate a baroness?  If you do any ***d fem then perhaps having her teach you how to be a proper lady.  If you do any public *** then perhaps having you wear it somewhere.

If she is in the habit of rewarding you from time to time for good behaviour then mention that being dominated in that outfit would be a nice reward and then never mention it again - it's her choice to follow through on using it as a reward.  eyem's phrasing of the request would work well for this.

Thanks for such a great response. 
 We have never engaged in ***d fem. trying on her body suit over the weekend was simply me wanting to experience being encased and GOD did it feel amazing. 

As for ***- now that she knows I enjoy wearing it and wish for her to play with me while wearing it: perhaps I’ll suggest I wear it around the house for her and do chores, serve her, maintain her, etc.   From here, she could reward me by playing with me if I work hard and do a good job with my chores. 
This approach would let me appreciate her outfit, serve her, be humiliated and ultimately have her make me explode while encased in her latex.

thoughts?

Posted
On 4/28/2020 at 10:28 AM, samd1 said:

Hi,

My girlfriend bought a black latex baroness bodysuit with high neck and long sleeves. She looks and feels fantastic in it and I enjoy cleaning It after play. 

We were drunk the other night and she wanted to sleep rather than get kinky, so I took a risk and asked her if I could wear it while she sleeps. It felt AMAZING. As soon as she zipped it up behind me I felt such euphoria. 

My only question is: how can I ask her to play with me while I wear it? Should I suggest she wear it first, then she orders me to wear it? Ie, she becomes Dom and I am submissive by putting it on?

I just want so badlyfor her to pleasure me while I wear her lovely lovely bodysuit. 

UPDATE:

We talked about it last night. I thanked her for zipping me up the other day and acknowledged that it felt amazing and that I’d love for her to play with me wearing it.

she says she accepts that I enjoy the feeling but for her it looks “like I’ve put on a dress” I told her I can’t deny how it looks but from my perspective it’s solely the sensations and the eroticism of wearing something latex and how amazing it feels.

we are going to give each other kinky massages tonight and once we start getting aroused I will mention zipping myself up in her latex in order to heighten the sensations from the massage. 

thoughts? Thanks