The awakening, Part 7

Posted

"The training"

Day 5 part 2

She wakes, eyes gritty and sore, runny nose and feeling like her world has fallen in. Looking around her bedroom wondering if it's even worth getting up. "What's the point" she thinks, dejected and lost reaching  from her phone. There is a message and it's from "sir" heart somersaulting in her chest, sickness washing in waves all the way from the top of her head to her toes, she opens and reads.

"My Sweet Kitten, my role has many facets as far as your concerned, one of this being a guide and teacher. My main responsibility as I see it is to help prepare you for life in general but more so to move around this world is safety, armoured with knowledge. Today was your first real lesson A tough one but  necessary, the best lessons are never easy I'm afraid. Do you understand why I reacted the way I did?'"

After everything the Brat is still there hovering away like a mild toothache, barely noticeable but there non the less and her first reaction is defiance. It's not even a second before she through will alone pushes it to the back of her mind, something to be dealt with at a later date. Yet there is something else, a darker feeling, of flesh and lust, carnal in nature, something she has not felt before.

"HI Sir, I do understand the lesson yes"

"Is that all you have to say?"

"No Sir, I'm sorry I really am and I will try harder"

Sadness floods him, a dam breaking but he must not weaken, resolve is a must right now, she can only see strength even though he aches with affection. He takes a breath then replies.

"What are you going to try harder at Kitten?"

"Listening  to you, applying myself to becoming more and a better girl"

"Yes good, do you know the defiance displayed this morning is not that unusual?"

With those words she Instantly picks up, head clearing and she starts to regain her strength, Maybe it's not just her then, do others have the same experiences she wonders.

"Really?"

"Yes kitten, you are far from alone and really did nothing unusual but we will discuss it Friday face to face and before you ask no there will be no more punishment, I think today as a whole was enough 😊"

Boom, a few words was all it took, she was convinced that was it, her defiance and childishness had ruined everything, Friday would be off. It seems she was wrong. 

"Really?, I'm so happy Daddy, I thought you might not want such a silly girl?"

"Your far from silly and we all make mistakes sweetie including me, what must we do when we get Things wrong Kitten?"

"Learn Sir"

"Correct and because we stumble maybe  even fall does that error define the person we aim to be tomorrow?"

"No it does not daddy"

She replies with emotion flooding her, every cell in her body receptive, her ears and heart open, hanging on every word, craving his praise and attention. Yes she was perking 

up, feeling much better but again sensing something else.

"No it doesn't, to be better tomorrow we must learn for today. To be human is to make mistakes, to be wise is to use them. We must look at what they taught us about others but more importantly about ourselves, accept the truth with out blinkers as it's easy to convince ourselves we are free of guilt. See the truth of what it is and improve, it doesn't always happen and we sometimes relapse but again pick yourself up, dust yourself off and learn. Do you understand Babygirl?"

He uses that name sparingly as he already knows it's her favourite, it must be saved for times like this, times when he needs to build her up, times when she needs to know she's his and he will never abandon her. He knows there will be a time for her to move on and when that time comes he will  release her hand after pointing her the way. Him always in the background should she have need of his advice or guidance, protocol be damned, he's getting too close and knows he's going to get much closer still, it worries him as emotional *** awaits but that too can be damned.

"I really do yes, are we still friends Sir, please can I still come Friday?"

She seeks confirmation on something she already knows but she needs the words in front of her, something physical, something real she can look at.

"We never stopped being on for Friday Sweetie, we agreed didn't we, the long haul, of course there will be bumps along the way but nothing we can't handle. I look forward to it, we have much to talk about"

Again she reacts not as she should, resenting his words of "talk" there has been enough of that, yes she's his but she retains her identity and in that moment she vows not to lose what she is, ever. Talk? We shall see she thinks asher mind begins to plan.

"That's so good to hear Sir, it's something I can't wait for now, to have time to learn, share, explore, and let's not forget "talk" you do like to talk a lot  don't you Sir?"

Our knight erupts with laughter, he can feel the sarcasm in the last part of the message and that just confirms another facet of what she is. Patience will be the absolute key, he feels some guilt and feels he may have over reacted slightly earlier in the day, Again suddenly aware of his own inexperience. She's the first real encounter and she's so young, it was a lesson that was key but Maybe he should have dealt with it differently so he enjoys her attitude, delighting in the battles ahead finally accepting the "Brat" she is.

"I enjoy talking with you Kitten, yes very much. How do we learn otherwise?" 

Sex, hard sex is how we learn, raw and rough she thinks but knows she has pushed her luck too far already today 

"We talk Sir"

But she doesn't feel like talking, she feels something completely different, something raw inside her, something akin to an *** hunting, she's supposed to be his prey, his submissive, that's how she's always been, the guys have always fucked her, usually emotionally too. Something again is changing, she can't feel what it is, she can't explain what it is but it's there, something new, like a beast waking from a lifetime of hibernation, it scares her but strangely makes her feel strong.

TheAlphaSub
Posted
32 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

and let's not forget "talk" you do like to talk a lot  don't you Sir?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted

She's a bitch and  pushing her luck 😂

TheAlphaSub
Posted

She's unsure yet that he's fully deserving... 

Posted

I already know the ending I just haven't written it out yet,  we shall see.

Posted

The frustration and confusion from speaking with a Dom who isn't all about sex is very true to life, in my experience.  We're so accustomed to guys looking at that as the primary focus that when we meet someone who isn't like that, it almost feels like rejection.  It's very disconcerting and takes a while to get your head around the idea that there really are gentlemen out there who respect the full relationship experience rather than just looking to use and *** us, to be discarded when boredom kicks in.

Posted

Friday that's going to change

TheAlphaSub
Posted
58 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Friday that's going to change

Tease

Posted

write quickerrrrrrrrrrrrrr pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i wanna know moreeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxx

Posted
5 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

Patience @Little_Pup. Our story is slowly drawing to a close.

patience isn't my best quality I wanna know!!!!! xx

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/2/2020 at 10:44 AM, J_Darkmoon said:

The frustration and confusion from speaking with a Dom who isn't all about sex is very true to life, in my experience.  We're so accustomed to guys looking at that as the primary focus that when we meet someone who isn't like that, it almost feels like rejection.  It's very disconcerting and takes a while to get your head around the idea that there really are gentlemen out there who respect the full relationship experience rather than just looking to use and *** us, to be discarded when boredom kicks in.

I've read a couple of your comments and thank you for sharing some of your experience i can relate a bit to all you've said. Thank you🙂