Other body smells ?

JohnJohnJohn

JohnJohnJohn
Posted

Does anyone else get turned on by body smells other than scat ?  With men as w/ MOST women,  it's not a turn on for me; on the other hand, when the gal in question is super hot and has sweaty pits, a 'rank' crotch and/or smelly feet it's a massive turn on!  ;)

Posted

I appreciate general body odours especially sweaty feet.

Dreamaway
Posted

No. I prefer clean, and the action of getting clean which can be a particularly erotic exercise. I do love the odour of excited pussy and the hidden scent of pheromones given off by excited bodies. But b.o. would get me out the door or the window, as for a crusty ring piece; let's not even go there. But each to their own. I love the deep smell of quality perfume which pervades a woman and her belongings even when not freshly applied, and most of my partners adore the scent of aftershave combined with a freshly shaven visage.

Posted (edited)

I do like the natural smell of skin and pits. I cant stand the smell of heavily scented deodorants or perfumes and have had to refuse to play with someone before because he wore after shave, which makes me feel sick. 

I am a natural woman. I use alternative deodorants which means there is more of the natural body smell than most people are used to. At first I found it shocking but now I love it. I got into it by dating men who had the same preference and their natural, warm body smell aroused me so much. 

Most cosmetics, especially deodorants containing aluminium, are really bad for us. We should be working to eliminate them from our lives. 

Cant say I'll ever get turned on by the smell of me feet but if Eyem does, that's fine. I'll make sure I've been wearing my cheesiest pair of flip flops on the day we finally meet. 

In terms of being natural, I also keep my underarm hair.... which disgusts many people. I'm cool with that. 

Edited by Deleted Member
typo/mistake
JohnJohnJohn
Posted
On 5/3/2020 at 5:00 AM, MsWhiteRose said:

I do like the natural smell of skin and pits. I cant stand the smell of heavily scented deodorants or perfumes and have had to refuse to play with someone before because he wore after shave, which makes me feel sick. 

Agreed 100% about artificial smells!  I dated a gal briefly some years ago who wore some of that sickly sweet cologne.  Nice of a person as could be but I couldn't stand that cologne!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

There is attraction into the natural smell of your partner or prey. It thou depends on the volume you can handle. I have been involved with blind smell/touch and play and it made lots of sense in what you choose by the trust your eyes instead of scents. Thanks for bringing my memories back.