Advice/question

John863-5309

John863-5309
Posted

What does it mean when my master lifts my chin up, forcing me to look at him?

cautiousswitch
Posted

It could just be a way of showing control.  If he's forcing yo to make eye contact it could mean that he's very serious about anything he may be saying.

It could be he has a chin fetish.  I've never heard of one, but it wouldn't be surprising to learn they exist.

Dreamaway
Posted

He's expecting your attention, enforcing his mastery over you or is about to make an important point. Alternatively he might just enjoy pulling your chain..

Posted

He is saying "look at me,I want you to be in connection with me."

Posted

If I did it to someone... it'd be because I have a thing for pretty faces and I want to see their face

However, there are a lot of reasons like he may be wish for you to make eye contact or to show you are looking up to him as he looks down on you which can be a power dynamic.   Sometimes, like a lot of questions, the best thing to do is ask the person for their reasoning. 

John863-5309
Posted

Thank you for your replies, guys. 😊

Posted
On 5/8/2020 at 11:14 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

If I did it to someone... it'd be because I have a thing for pretty faces and I want to see their face

However, there are a lot of reasons like he may be wish for you to make eye contact or to show you are looking up to him as he looks down on you which can be a power dynamic.   Sometimes, like a lot of questions, the best thing to do is ask the person for their reasoning. 

I agree, In my opinion, a good Dom is one who insists the sub has a voice and asks the Dom to explain why they do things the way they do. Perhaps not during play but when open and honest communication happens before or between play/scenes. That's how we pave the way to new discoveries and build on the ever forming relationship and trust building.

Kinkyshorty
Posted

For me. When I grab your chin and *** that gaze at each other I want you to know that I am only looking at you

Posted
3 hours ago, Kinkyshorty said:

For me. When I grab your chin and *** that gaze at each other I want you to know that I am only looking at you

aw that's sweet, bet I'd get thrashed for saying that to a Dom in person, lol

ThinkingNaughty
Posted

For me it depends on the situation, but generally if I told you to look down or if I established that you are not to look at me, then forcing you to look at me is to rein*** that the rules are mine to make, mine to break, and yours to follow until I say otherwise.

Posted
16 hours ago, ThinkingNaughty said:

For me it depends on the situation, but generally if I told you to look down or if I established that you are not to look at me, then forcing you to look at me is to rein*** that the rules are mine to make, mine to break, and yours to follow until I say otherwise.

only generally, are there other situations when you would do this then?

ThinkingNaughty
Posted
14 hours ago, Kymi said:

only generally, are there other situations when you would do this then?

Sometimes I might want  her to know that she is beautiful to me and that I want to drink her in. If I punish her for wearing a bra on a certain no-bra day I will let her know that asked for it because she is beautiful.

There is also something special and intimate about looking inter her eyes and watching the *** as I twist her nipple.

Honestly, sometimes I just want to watch her squirm and try to look away.

Posted

@ThinkingNaughty beautiful, showing our owners how much sweet *** we are in for their enjoyment, understood now thank you

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 5/10/2020 at 2:25 PM, SirGreen said:

I agree, In my opinion, a good Dom is one who insists the sub has a voice and asks the Dom to explain why they do things the way they do. Perhaps not during play but when open and honest communication happens before or between play/scenes. That's how we pave the way to new discoveries and build on the ever forming relationship and trust building.

Lots of great suggestions for you here and  I heartily second Sir Greens comment here.

Personally I use not just eye to eye contact but also facial micro expressions. There is a huge amount of information in face and not all of it is controllable. You can gauge a persons reaction, their emotions, how they feel about something. In that first second of you saying something.

As always it is the details.