Trip to the woods - Part 3

Ma****

Posted

Suddenly she feels another cock pushing at her lips. She opens and sucks on it, feeling it throb, cum starts to hit the back of her throat, wow, so much cum, in her mouth over her face, not too worried who's it was, now her pussy ached.  She needs attention and with that, a hand pushes between her thighs, opening her legs, her wetness for all to see,  moaning, she manages to say, “in my bag" he says," ah, nice" as he finds her vibrator , she hears the buzz. Now between her thighs it then teases her clit, so wet, it slips easy into her pussy, moaning loud now, as orgasms start to build, he stops.

She starts to feel hot liquid on her chest, not cum and more on her face, Pee, she is being peed on, feeling it running down her face, chest, stomach, thighs, and pussy. They are aiming all over her front, once they stop she can feel her nipples being pulled, the one that had the bramble stick to it is quite sore now, her nipples are really hard, then ouch, feels like clamps, yes clamps, and she can feel the coldness of a chain between them.  Now they are being pulled forcing her to fall forward onto her face, it feels like long grass and dirt, she lands with her arse pointing up. Feeling more ***, she could hear sticks being broken, then the *** and stinging of a stick over her arse cheeks, but it was more like three or four, now someone was taking the cuffs off.  One side at least, her arms pulled to the front and then done up, so now she could push herself up on to her elbows.

The punishment on her arse stopped, it felt very stingy in places but a nice tingle in others, now she could feel her vibrator being worked into her wet pussy, it felt nice making her moan, and now her hair was being pulled, lifting her head as a cock was pushed into her mouth whilst her arse was being made wet by another cock being pushed in.  The chain was being pulled every time the cock was being thrust into her arse, so her nipples were getting a good tugging and as she was gagging on the one in her mouth as it worked in and out. He started  moaning as he started to cum in her mouth, some of it hits the back of her throat, he pulls out and finishes his load over her face,  Alice finally gets what they had planned for month, and extra.  As he stopped Alice could hear the other man moaning as he started cumming and as he was pushing in hard, her nipples are getting pulled with every one of his last thrusts.

Finally, he is spent and playfully slaps her arse, making her wounds from earlier sting again, as she had briefly forgot about them.  As he pulled away, she now could collapse on the ground, she was able to take blindfold off and blinking she then saw the man who came in her mouth, it was the man from the train and car park, whilst her "date" was now tenderly kissing her bum cheek.

Having gotten their breath back, the man from the train had disappeared, Alice then starts to clean herself, wet wipes are great she thinks, her date says “I'm Paul by the way”,  Alice said “hi I'm Alice, that was fun, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sit down” as she picks up her vibrator switching it off, wiping it , putting it in her bag with her blindfold. He then takes off the nipple clamps, saying to her “you can keep them as a reminder.”  Alice puts her dress on and they go arm in arm and stroll back to the car, beaming smiles, both still buzzing.

Posted

Fantastic Sir . Wish i had heen Alice 😉

Posted
8 minutes ago, Shamlok said:

Fantastic Sir . Wish i had heen Alice 😉

Only at weekends, lol.

Posted
1 hour ago, Vandalslut said:

Well done, wilkie! ;)

Thanks, glad people seem to like it, I may have to write something else.

Posted

Thanks to all for comments and likes.😈

Vandalslut
Posted
18 minutes ago, wilkie said:

Thanks, glad people seem to like it, I may have to write something else.

Yes, so go and get on with it, please. NOW!!!!:whipping: LOL

Posted
37 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

Yes, so go and get on with it, please. NOW!!!!:whipping: LOL

Oh I've done it now, lol

Vandalslut
Posted
2 minutes ago, wilkie said:

Oh I've done it now, lol

My ***y word, you have!  I love a good read with a quirky twist in the tail. :$

Cupcakepussy
Posted

I was holding my breath..to intense the feelings she was feeling , this was  a well  done read ..it  was good..

Posted

Wilkie, a great little story.  I enjoyed it immensely.  I will be looking for more of your stories in the future.  Cheers!

Posted
4 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

Wilkie, a great little story.  I enjoyed it immensely.  I will be looking for more of your stories in the future.  Cheers!

Thanks, I hope I can deliver,seems to be a few like you on that.