Hiding a secret on my work trip

subross79

Posted

Hi

I have a work trip to Barcelona coming up later this month and I’d like to make it a bit kinky without other people knowing.

my plan is

a) only take thongs or knickers to wear under my cloths for the whole trip (flights included)

b) to take my chastity cage and wear it for some (not sure how much) of the time out there (excluding flights or airport security)

I’d like some ideas of other ways I could have fun without making it obvious (getting me fired!)

any suggestions?

Posted
I would suggest adding stockings and suspenders under your pants and wearing a butt plug going out for dinner
Posted

Isn't it sad that we live in a world where one would have to worry about getting fired over something like that.  I believe what consenting adults do should not be judged on or held against a person. The only time I see things as a problem is when there is not consent or if it's with a juvenile but what consenting adults choose to do should never be judged or held against them when it comes to things like work etc. Understand companies have to have things a certain way or they might lose business but again that goes back to people judging.

Posted
Butt plug would be fun. I’d also wonder why you can’t wear your cage for all of it?
Posted

Even going through airport security??

Posted
1 minute ago, subross79 said:

Nooo. But for all the bit there.

Posted
17 minutes ago, subwisodw said:

Isn't it sad that we live in a world where one would have to worry about getting fired over something like that.  I believe what consenting adults do should not be judged on or held against a person. The only time I see things as a problem is when there is not consent or if it's with a juvenile but what consenting adults choose to do should never be judged or held against them when it comes to things like work etc. Understand companies have to have things a certain way or they might lose business but again that goes back to people judging.

It was more of comment to stop the kinda comments like ‘wear a dress for a meal out’ or ‘wear lipstick’

Posted
42 minutes ago, Sir_Yvon said:

I would suggest adding stockings and suspenders under your pants and wearing a butt plug going out for dinner

I was looking today at getting some stockings and suspenders so that that is now a definite!

butt plug as well!! If I get 5 replies saying I should add a butt plug then I will wear a butt plug for a breakfast at the hotel. 

if I 10 replies saying butt plug I’ll wear it for the meal out

15 will be breakfast and meal out 

20 and I’ll buy a new vibrating butt plug to use. 

Posted

I was also thinking of getting a silky night dress to sleep in and or bra to wear when I’m alone?

Posted
18 minutes ago, subross79 said:

Noooooo. But for the duration of the trip there.

Posted
Just adding my comment for the butt plug task 😉
Posted
51 minutes ago, subwisodw said:

I’m not sure that’s the case here. It’s absolutely not appropriate to tell your coworkers about what you are wearing under your clothes (be that a butt plug, cage, or “normal” underwear.) You don’t have your coworkers consent to hear about your kinks and fetishes and if you tell them it can be considered sexual harassment.

Posted
14 minutes ago, AttitudeAnnie said:

Just adding my comment for the butt plug task 😉

That’s 3!!

Posted
2 hours ago, DommeDelight said:

I’d also wonder why you can’t wear your cage for all of it?

The short answer is that I’ve struggled to sleep with the cage and therefore end up taking it off in the night. 
however with my new cage I’ve managed to sleep most of the night so hoping to break my record for the longest time caged while away. Just don’t know how long it will be. 

Posted
You can wear whatever underwear that you want, it has nothing to do with your company. I've worn my thongs to work many times, nobody knows but you. The only thing that I would be concerned about is, if airport security search your case in front of you, how would you feel?
Posted
I’m all for being professional (boo!!) and when it comes to company business you are there as a company representative.
It is the company that pays your salary and it’s that salary that keeps a roof over your head and the bills paid. Treat that with respect even if it’s a little staid.

So, there is an expectation that you will not bring the company into disrepute.

On here we have a common understanding that we have likes and ideas outside of the mainstream. That’s not wrong but mainstream is not yet ready to accept the full spectrum.

Therefore I would say … do whatever you want but do it in a way and at a time that won’t bring you or the company into question.

In the privacy of your room or in the privacy of your butt … do what you know you can get away with but don’t go too risqué …

Yes - but Under the radar is my opinion ..

Also … the butt plug is an easy YES !
DeviantInside
Posted
“20 and I’ll buy a new vibrating butt plug to use. “

Might want to consider this carefully. Whilst the idea might be appealing many/most vibrating options aren’t as silent/inconspicuous as you may want/hope.
DeviantInside
Posted
6 hours ago, subwisodw said:

Whilst I do somewhat agree I also agree with what someone else said too. If you are engaging in things that excite your kink at least a portion of your mind is not focused on what your company is actually paying you for. Take kink out of if, if you were playing a game of your phone, recording a TikTok, drawing a picture, daydreaming about Bahamas, planning a DND campaign, eating a meal, ***ting your toenails, getting a massage or anything else… that’s not what you are being paid to focus on… even if you are still being active in the proceedings. I love secret public play but just be aware of the potential risks and what you are happy to accept the consequences for.

Posted
5 hours ago, Lsmart938 said:

Also … the butt plug is an easy YES !

That 4! Still think I’m fairly safe from getting 10+ (I hope)

Posted
4 hours ago, DeviantInside said:

“20 and I’ll buy a new vibrating butt plug to use. “

Might want to consider this carefully. Whilst the idea might be appealing many/most vibrating options aren’t as silent/inconspicuous as you may want/hope.

That is a good point and I was probably a bit over enthusiastic adding this. If I do get over 20 then I will think of something extra to do. (Maybe just buying a larger plug?)

Posted
You could write on your body in places that no one will see except you.
Posted
How about a shibari harness underneath your clothes
Posted

Thanks all for the replies. 

I don’t what to kick the ants nest but in terms of work/professionalism/bring other unknowingly or unintentionally in to kinks I pretty much agree with everything that’s been said. 
one of the reasons I like to wear women’s underwear under my everyday clothes is that fact that I know I’m doing something a bit kinky but others don’t. 
airport security going through my bag and only finding lingerie would be embarrassing, but I’m sure they’ve seen worse!

My comment about nothing that gets me arrested or fired’ was meant more as an open invitation to give me creative ideas than commentary about the split between work and life outside of work. 

the rope harness idea, while I love the idea I think it would be visible under a work shirt (in the same way a bra would be). 

writing on myself is not something I have tried before but if I can think of something that would come off easily enough but not rub off on the clothes then I might give it ago. 

thanks all again