Secret Liason

Posted

I press send the room number 218. This is our first meet, chatted on fetish and now you, my married slut will be mine. Your married 2 kids and a husband but I care not. He is puny 3 inch jerk and off guy, or so you tell me. Your first time but your desires are real. The primal wanting to be used. You will be my second today, you are happy about this as you like a poly Dominant, or you think you do. I have warned you that you will be addicted.

The knock on the door I open. You stand there in the black dress as agreed. I pin you to the wall before the door closes, kissing you, testing how your body reacts. It reacts perfectly, kissing back giving me your wrists to hold.

I stand naked and erect, balls refilling from earlier but knowing I want your married body. The wedding ring makes me smile.

You look at me, as your dress falls to the floor knowing you will be mine, your body relaxed with me, your eyes giving away all secrets.

On your knees I growl and suck my balls, knowing the scent of the earlier playmate will be on them. I see you taste, look up and smile and lick more, before they disappear in your mouth. You can taste her? The muffled noise and nod let me know you have.

Stand I have a gift, i pull a collar, black leather with your name. CUM SLUT in silver I smile as you lower your neck. I can see your husband and kids flash in your mind as I ask are you ready? They will never know the real cum slut you are I promise.

There is a lead on the bed attached to to the frame, i attach it to your collar so you can not move. All fours facing the mirror. I slide my uncut manhood in you over twice the size of your husband, your eyes widen, sparkle, the cock you deserve.

Unable to move your ***d to look in the mirror as I pound you raw, taking ownership of your needs and desires. Your body reacting, pushing back in to me, pussy glazing my cock, I growl.

I slap your unmarked ass, marking as I go harder, my only thought to own you, to mate with you, to feel your pussy react to my cum.

I am ready I pant after 15 minutes of exploring you smile, I ejaculate hot streams of semen in you. 

You are now mine