Secret Escapade

Posted
The twilight settled around her as she made her way through the parking lot, approaching the large white building. Tonight was another annual employee dinner at the local dance and community hall. The rush of the air conditioning greets her as she swings the door open to enter. The gentle, rhythmic clacking of her heels echoes around her as she turns into the nearest ballroom. Her small frame stands in the large doorway, the sounds of a piano and countless voices engaged in conversation permeating through the air. Her black evening dress hugs against her as the V neckline gracefully dipped down to reveal the soft slopes of her body. Smiling brightly she sees her favorite group of colleagues waving her over excitedly, their voices rising to get her attention over the throng of people between them. Checking her coat she makes her way to them across the noisy room. After pleasantries she grabs herself a glass of champagne, pulling her phone out.

She texts him, providing her location, “Hey, are you doing anything? I could use a little distraction. I’m at that boring work event they *** me to go to every year…would you like to run away and escape with me for a little while? I think you would greatly enjoy what I have planned 😈

Finishing her champagne, her phone buzzes in her hand “I will be there in 15 minutes” flashes across her screen, illuminating her satisfied grin.

The room darkens as the stage is brightened by a spotlight trained on her supervisor as he greets everyone from behind a podium, swinging into his prepared speech.

After a few of the usual announcements, her phone buzzes against her once again, “I’ve never seen you in that dress before…I would definitely love a chance to get a close up look”

She beams, excitedly scanning the room. Within a lonely, tucked away door frame stood an unmistakable figure. She walked nonchalantly towards the ladies room that was near him, only to slip out undetected to reach out and pull him down a deserted hallway. They found an unlocked, vacant ballroom to slip into. Closing the doors behind them, they embrace each other with an excited, deep kiss. He pulls away to look down her petite frame hugged perfectly within the luxurious folds and cuts of the midnight black of her dress. He becomes quiet and still, reaching out to trace his fingers along her delicate collarbone and shoulders, tracing his thumb across her lips and down the V of her cleavage. His expression becomes gentle yet entranced, his eyes drawn to hers involuntarily as he continues kissing her; his tongue tracing along her bottom lip. They continue until they become feverish, until they are breathless. His hands begin to run across her body, holding her breasts and clasping them together to gently plant kisses upon them. She reaches down and gently grazes him, feeling how much he is straining against his trousers. She backs away to lead him towards the stage in the back of the expansive room. She knows that each stage in these ballrooms has its own personal storage closet. They tuck and climb silently onto the dark stage, her arm outstretched to part the heavy red curtains towards the backstage area. The darkness surrounds them as she flashes on her phone light to illuminate their path. They make their way deeper as the sounds of their shoes landed against the wooden floorboards. Approaching an old wooden door, she opens it swiftly to hurriedly pull him inside. She fumbles for the pack of emergency candles each of these closets have. Lighting a handful, she places them upon the storage shelves that surround the open space they are standing in. The candle light dances across her as he watches her intently, a look of intrigue on his face. Pulling out two arm chairs and several, soft moving blankets for them, she silently gestures for him to sit. Her face still had the same open gentleness it always had, only now her dark eyes were more decisive and focused. He accepts her request.

Kissing him softly she says, “I want to tease you until you can’t bear it. I would desire for you not to touch yourself. Is that something you would be interested in doing right now?”

He nods enthusiastically, flashes of excitement dancing across his eyes.

“Do you want to run and touch your hands and mouth across my body; to taste and feel me again? Is that why you came here with me?“ She asks in a hushed but direct voice

“Yes, that’s exactly why I came here. I dropped everything and rushed here just to have the chance to fuck you again.”

She blushes, bashfully looking down, a smile stretched across her lips. “Good”

Without breaking eye contact she slowly pulls down the top of her dress to expose her lacy bra. Her supple breasts gently bounced against each other as she gingerly cupped and massaged her hands against them. Pulling down her dress completely down onto the ground, she sheds her bra gracefully behind it. The intensity in his gaze grows as he silently combs her naked body with his eyes. Pulling her armchair in front of him, she sits back into the depths of it as she pulls up her slender, shapely legs up to her chest. Slowly she spreads her legs to completely display herself before him. His eyes drink her in deeply. His gaze caressing across her delicate face, into her dark, thoughtful eyes, down her slender neck and shoulders, her plush breasts adorned with soft nipples, and finally down to her tiny, open and silky pussy. She reaches down to caress the inside of her soft thighs. Using her fingers she spreads her flushed lips to show and gape herself for him. He watched her enter her impossibly small opening with two of her fingers, keeping them inside to pleasure herself with measured thrusts. She stops once they are slick to begin coaxing herself against her eager clit. Alternating between her clit and vagina, her wetness begins to cover her hand. Sitting up she takes her fingers and touches them to his lips. He reacts by eagerly taking them into his mouth, his gaze never leaving hers. He sensually sucked each of them until they were absolutely clean. For a second she becomes entranced by the feeling of him against her fingers; smiling, she pulls away. Standing up she slowly swivels her body around with her back to him. Bending over she reveals her sex and ass to him, reaching in between her legs to continue to please herself. His eyes become heavy as he intently watches her. Satisfied, she turns back around to gracefully fall to her knees in front of him. Looking up at him before she slowly bends over to gently bite him on his inner thigh, his cock twitching hard in response. She continues by giving him light pecks, moving up his inner thigh but never giving him what he wants. She intently watches his expression fill with overwhelming need as his body continued to react to her teasing. He hisses with surprise and pleasure as one of her kisses lands on his sensitive head; followed with a luxurious lick from his shaft to his tip. She moves to his belt, unbuckling it at an almost ***fully slow pace; her gaze locked onto his. She pulls down his boxers with his pants as his beautiful, throbbing cock springs free out in front of her - her eyes hungry as she bites her lip. She leans forward to flick her tongue against the tip of his head. She stays there, teasing him; her eyes closed as she revels in tasting the pre cum escaping onto her taste buds. He looks down at her, his heart pounding in his chest. His breathing becomes ragged, as she refuses to do anything more to please him. He begins to dig his nails into his armrests as his dick flexes and twitches under her tongue. Finally she pushes her chest onto his lap, taking his sensitive cock in between her breasts. A loud groan escapes him as she works him, moving up and down on him - her softness enveloping him. Abruptly she pulls away, a pleading gasp escaping his lips. She does this several more times, watching the agony in his eyes grow more intense with each tease.

“Would you like to fuck me now? To release your pent up desire? To take it out on me?”

“Yes” He whispers with exasperation

“Beg me” She commands

“”Please…you’re all I could think about. My cock aches for you, it wants you so badly... Please…just let me fuck you again…” He answers, his eyebrows knitted together, his pleading eyes running across her naked figure

She looks at him with excitement lighting up her eyes, “Yes….yes, we can have each other now”

He bolts from his chair to pick her up, hugging her to him in one movement. She laughs with delight as he carries her to the blankets on the floor. He looks into her eyes as he places her on her back. Spreading her legs, he deeply kisses her pussy. Licking, sucking and tasting her. He pulls himself over her to desperately enter her. She cries out with pleasure and surprise. Holding her neck gently, he kisses her lips as he moves himself into her, over and over again. His body begins to tremble as he moves deeper into her, opening her up slowly.

“Yeeesss…fuck yes, babe. I’ve been thinking about you for days now….you always feel so…fucking…amazing…” He whispers into her ear, taking her into his arms with his face buried in her neck.

He quickly becomes ravenous, fucking her hard and fast; making her hum with pleasure. She holds back her cries, her pussy spilling onto him.

“I’m cumming…please don’t stop…please don’t stop fucking me…” she begs breathlessly, grasping him tightly within her arms

She becomes tighter and wetter around him as he moans in response. She holds onto him as though she was afraid she might fall as her body bursts into waves of pleasure. His hand knowingly covers her mouth as she climaxes, his thrusts relentlessly crashing down into her. Her cries reverberate against his palm. Finally she collapses: ***, enthralled and spent. For a moment he holds her there as she catches her breath, taking his hand to affectionately move some of her hair from her face. As her pants become slower, his hand traces along her jaw and neck until he grasps her tightly, pinning her down. He holds her still as he suddenly pounds into her open, wet pussy. His gaze is darkened with raw desire, his jaw set tightly shut as he works himself towards his climax. She loves seeing his face like this, a stark contrast to his usual warm and gentle demeanor. She submits to his desires, wanting nothing more than to feel him and make him feel as good as humanly possible. Everything else melts away. It’s just the two of them, as they get lost in each other. As he can no longer contain himself, he pulls himself into a standing position. Climbing onto her knees, she sits waiting for him. He quickly places himself into her eager mouth as she pleases him until he is stifling his cry of ecstasy and release, shooting his hot cum down her throat. As his body racks with his orgasm, his groans continue as she laps the remaining cum off his head. Coming down, they both take deep sighs and collapse onto the blankets together; panting and dizzy in the best way possible as the world slowly comes back into focus.