sub guy wanting to explore.

subchef72

Posted

Hello all. New to the site, but not new to the lifestyle. 

I have recently discovered my desire to be dominated by a man. I have served as a slave to numerous women in every capacity. I get extremely aroused when I'm bound and "***d" to suck a strap on and when I'm bent over and taken roughly.

I think I am ready to take the next step. I am incredibly nervous because I'm 6'0 tall and very masculine in build and appearance. I worry that most dominant men will not find me attractive.

Advice?

Posted

while different people have different views

while one person might not find you attractive, another might, and another might not care as long as you are good to be around.

I think, a lot of people don't like being seen as an experiment - and - someone responsible might be concerned that you have regrets.   Possibly a way to go is to raise this idea to a woman you have served to see if they've a partner, friend, or another sub who you can experiment with under her guidance and instruction.

Posted

It’s not easy being a male sub and I wholeheartedly admire you for coming forth and looking for acceptance. For every male dominant who will not accept you as their sub there will be two who will. We all have insecurities at one time or another. It’s how we accept ourselves with all our “flaws” that make us more desirable to Dom/mes. You’re tall and have a muscular body. Instead of seeing this as a disadvantage see it as an advantage. You have the ability to serve your dominant in ways that someone short and slender would not have. Rest assured that your future dominant is out there if you have the patience and confidence that you will fund him. Please just don’t get so in need that you accept the first Dom who comes along for *** that another may not. Such could put you into a situation that could be dangerous to your mental and/or physical health. There’s an article about frenzy down below that may be of interest to you. During this time of searching take care of yourself, take the time to get in touch with who you are as a person, and try to accept what you perceive as disadvantages as advantages. Every sub offers something different to this lifestyle and while being a male sub looking for your first male Dominant know that this is your journey and no one can live it for you.

Posted

You do your thing my friend and any who may deem themselves worthy to judge you are not worth knowing. You have to seek what makes you happy and brings peace to your life without *** of what others in the community may think. The only opinion that really counts is yours and yours alone. Good luck and all the best 😊

Posted

Thank you all for the caring and informative replies. It means a lot to have support from those in the lifestyle. To have a place like this is wonderful. It's definitely not something that is easy to open up about.