Suspicion for a paraphilia

Posted

Recently, I was getting suspicious about my attraction to women with undead visage. Fictional art or make-up, I find the zombie/vampire women aesthetically more attractive than normal ones. Though the body still needs to be complete. Once big portions of skin and flesh are missing, it loses the attractiveness.

Note that it doesn't turn me on physically, I just find it beautiful and sexy.

Could it be related to a branch of necrophilia - attraction to the dead?

Posted

To draw a similarity to Ephebophilia - it's relatively common for people to find traits which would be associated with youthfulness as attractive (eg. Small breasts, short stature, slender frame). Yet attraction to those traits does not necessarily make someone an ephebophiliac, as the attraction is not rooted in the incapability of a partner to consent.

Similarly, necrophilia is overwhelmingly caused by a *** of rejection or the possession of a partner who is unable to resist. From what you've described, I wouldn't consider it a form of necrophilia. But it's worth assessing why you find it attractive: it may just be aesthetic is appealing, which is usually the desired outcome from art/make-up; or that it's a different fetish which your mind is expressing through zombies/vampires, such as desire for a woman to have power over you or be dangerous to you.

Posted
1 hour ago, lexi_d said:

To draw a similarity to Ephebophilia - it's relatively common for people to find traits which would be associated with youthfulness as attractive (eg. Small breasts, short stature, slender frame). Yet attraction to those traits does not necessarily make someone an ephebophiliac, as the attraction is not rooted in the incapability of a partner to consent.

Similarly, necrophilia is overwhelmingly caused by a *** of rejection or the possession of a partner who is unable to resist. From what you've described, I wouldn't consider it a form of necrophilia. But it's worth assessing why you find it attractive: it may just be aesthetic is appealing, which is usually the desired outcome from art/make-up; or that it's a different fetish which your mind is expressing through zombies/vampires, such as desire for a woman to have power over you or be dangerous to you.

Well, the attraction is about the women looking undead. Nothing related to past or present actions. I love the mix of a beautiful woman, and undead/demonic traits. I'm attracted to the "horror beauty" it represents.