Ode to the wannabes......

PixieDust

Posted

I dedicate this poem to my submissive ***s and for all the wannabes you have dealt with over the years.  This one is for you.

For the wannabes here today

This is what I have to say

Your Domination is such a farce

You really can kiss my arse

We marvel at your clueless ways

Do you honestly think we’d be led astray?

This is our world we live and breathe

We are not tempted by your silly creed

You have no depth, your words are shallow

Your wanton ways are hard to follow

Your character flaws are sad but true

Don’t you think we are not onto you?

You think our submission is yours to have

We don’t drop to our knees boys for just any lad

Learn our ways and you might see

How not to be a wannabe

We have seen it all, we’ll see it again

We will watch you flounder to the end

Being respectful is not that hard

Don’t you realise your words are marred?

Don’t treat us as weak, for we are strong

We know our submission, for it is our song

If you thought you stood a chance

You really didn’t get a glance

So unless you’re here to stay and learn

Your words to us are of no concern

So please take yourself out the door

We will still be here when you’re no more......

Posted

This is fantastic, I love it so much!
Unfortunately I feel like those it's about will just ignore it but...we can hope they'll listen and learn

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Excellent words , how very true .

Posted

Brilliant again 🧚‍♀ privileged to have read this before you put it up here. 👯‍♀️💙💜

Posted

Very well put, I used to write poetry so maybe I'll be inspired to pick up That pen again.. 

I'm still fairly clueless with how to choose the right dom, I'm starting to see some tell tale signs but sometimes people can be quite good at acting if theyve researched it enough... 

Posted
1 hour ago, Charli3 said:

This is fantastic, I love it so much!
Unfortunately I feel like those it's about will just ignore it but...we can hope they'll listen and learn

Thank you so much, so glad you loved it......I always live in hope as each tomorrow, is always a new day, with new possibilities to listen and learn 😁🧚‍♀️

Posted
1 hour ago, pappaman said:

Excellent words , how very true .

Thank you my friend 😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
59 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Brilliant again 🧚‍♀ privileged to have read this before you put it up here. 👯‍♀️💙💜

Wouldn't have it any other way and thank you as always for being my sounding board 💗💗👯‍♀️😘🧚‍♀️

Posted

Lovely piece of prose missus, good stuff 👍👌

Posted
26 minutes ago, Rockchicknat said:

Very well put, I used to write poetry so maybe I'll be inspired to pick up That pen again.. 

I'm still fairly clueless with how to choose the right dom, I'm starting to see some tell tale signs but sometimes people can be quite good at acting if theyve researched it enough... 

Thank you so much.  I do hope you go back to writing poetry would love to read some as I am sure others would.  As for finding the right Dom, you will know you when you do.  Just remember its not a race, take your time and get to know them as a person first.  The more time you spend chatting, you will soon weed out the lemons, the time wasters and the wannabes. 😘🧚‍♀️

Posted

More please Pixie......

Love, love, love this (And you) ❤❤❤❤

Posted
32 minutes ago, Bigbeardeddaddy42 said:

Lovely piece of prose missus, good stuff 👍👌

Thank you so much my friend 😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
11 minutes ago, Bounty said:

More please Pixie......

Love, love, love this (And you) ❤❤❤❤

Aww thank you so much, love you too and I wish I could write more. I seriously need more hours in my day, I seem to run out of them fast these days.  💗😘🧚‍♀️

Posted

😁 Love it! Thank you, Pixie 🙌🏻

Posted
34 minutes ago, CaveBear said:

Well written .. and so true .. Well done @PixieDust ....

Thank you big bear you 😘🐻😘

Posted
19 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

😁 Love it! Thank you, Pixie 🙌🏻

Your very welcome and thank you, so glad you loved it 😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
29 minutes ago, Shenna said:

really loved loved it @PixieDust shows what we are really all about xxx🥰🥰🥰

Thank you so much, so glad you also loved it.  Even though I shouldn't have to write it, I did enjoy trying to find the right words for our cause and yes agree totally 😘🧚‍♀️

Posted

Thank you,thank you,thank you!......my grattitude for each time i have read this.
Such a truth of others' shallow interpretations of the complex dynamics involved in all aspects of 'fetish'....
Playing "devil's avocado", i would suggest this beautifully worded verse be compulsory reading for those wannabes.....followed by a precis,and a choice of comprehension questions........an entry exam😉.... Seriously ,i love this....so good!....
Eager anticipated thrills awaiting more words of understanding.
Life,love n unity.........a fan!

Posted

Pixie that was brilliant, I love it, well done, x

Posted

Resonates so well. In this day and age there seem to be so many who claim to wannabe a dominant yet fail to even try the most basic steps to learn about the lifestyle or those in it. Unfortunately I think most of them are only out to get laid both wannabe Doms and subs. I always enjoy your writing.

Posted
1 hour ago, Boldbald said:

Thank you,thank you,thank you!......my grattitude for each time i have read this.
Such a truth of others' shallow interpretations of the complex dynamics involved in all aspects of 'fetish'....
Playing "devil's avocado", i would suggest this beautifully worded verse be compulsory reading for those wannabes.....followed by a precis,and a choice of comprehension questions........an entry exam😉.... Seriously ,i love this....so good!....
Eager anticipated thrills awaiting more words of understanding.
Life,love n unity.........a fan!

Wow thank you for your amazing words, I have to say I am a little taken back by them, so all I can do is again say  thank you, greatly appreciated. 💗  Had a giggle over the entry exam idea,  now wouldn't that be a hoot😋 As for more words,  lets see what the future holds 😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
1 hour ago, Ami-babi said:

No words but 😍

Thank you 😘🧚‍♀️