What’s the nicest thing a fellow kinkster has done for you?

Posted

There’s a lot of negativity around right now (don’t suppose COVID helps!) so why don’t we try nice and fluffy for a change? 😁
I will go first. Mine is not just one kinkster, but about a dozen or more. None of whom I knew. All reached out to me when something happened to me at a club last year. To check that I was ok. To express solidarity and support. It made me feel for the first time that I was part of a community and they cared.
I’d love to hear your stories!

Posted

This is a great post and I love the shift towards positivity.... mine similar to yours extends to many very special people I've met here over the years who listen,  advice,  and cherish me with no judgement but teach me when I'm off kilter,  allow me to explore and be myself and in turn them.  Celebration of successes and wellbeing and growth and supporting to live our best lives.

I make mistakes but always try to be kind and help where I can and add to and pay back the love I've received 💋🔥💋

Posted

Many things and many people. Firstly all those who made me welcome when I stumbled into the lobby for the first time. The lovely lady who gave me an introduction to the leaders of the first munch I went to so I didn't have to wade in alone. Everyone who encouraged me in freeing my female side. The ones who picked me up and dusted me off after I was caught by a scammer, and convinced me not to hide away and give up. But most of all, the beautiful Mistress who has honoured me by considering me worthy to be her submissive.
Thank you to everyone who has been by my side on what has so far been an incredible journey.
I couldn't be any happier right now ☺️

Posted

I’ve not been a kinkster for as long as nearly all of you but many on here have given me comradeship and respect. A special person has given me time, patience and understanding. I’m hoping trust will come next 😊

Posted

Thank you Fire, Helen and Marky 🙌🏻 So lovely to read.

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

I actually updated my profile yesterday, as I was becoming so fed up with with certain situations, and ready to call it a day. A number of true genuine lovely people, they know how they are helped me. These are the same people I look up to and respect. Yes , there is the bad, but without these genuine kinksters, the site would not be as it is. Friendship, trust support, , is here thanks to these wonderful people

Posted (edited)

Firstly, thank you CurvyKate for starting a thread that is going to be like a breath of fresh air in here. About time we have some positivity.

Let's be honest, COVID has caused a lot of negativity, not just cabin fever causing people to bicker and point score, people getting down, mental health problems becoming an issue for many, new relationships being tested and many many more negatives have become very apparent during the pandemic.

However

Alot of new friendships have been built, old ones rekindled. People have come together with the promise of meeting up when the world returns to a normal place (what ever normal is or will be) bridges have been built, morales and confidences have been boosted. People have reconnected. People have had time to write and share their literacy skills giving us all something to read, envisage, enjoy and appreciate, inspiring others to have a go.

There is actually a lot of positives within here, our community, alot that goes unseen or unrecognised. We just don't always see it that way.

So come on. Spread the love and positivity, it's been there all the time, we have just been more focused on the negatives.

💖💗💖

P.S... In short not just one person has been nice to me... the community has incase you think I have gone off topic 😁

Edited by Deleted Member
Added text
Posted

Like many of you there have been a lot of people who have helped me a long the way to where I am now. From my first experience of kink and how to work through it (first and bad experience) to those in the lobby who supported me throughout my time on this site. To Firewitch for helping me in and out of kink life when things got hard and for sending rescue Chinese so I didn’t starve.

To those who helped me in finding places to be able to explore in person. This list is endless. And I’m only naming a few instances where this community has come to help. Is all of society was like this community the world would be a much happier place I’m sure .
Thank you to all who have helped me they will know who they are xxx 😘 💜🖤💜🖤

Posted

I can't really single out a specific act of kindness but I have hosted quite a few play events in my house and am often humbled by the efforts that guests put into attending. Travelling quite long distances, adding lots of goodies to the collective buffet, donating toys to the event collection and contributing ideas and enthusiasm at every turn. People, not kit or location, make events, and I've been blessed with my people.

Posted

I love this post!!! Thank you Kate, it’s such a great idea and those who have already shared their positive experiences thank you.
I’ve reconnected with people on here during covid, realised that they mean more to me than some words spoken in anger or hurt. I’ve also grown closer to others on the site, I have a shining star who has just welcomed me into their life and has listened to my woes and worries. I have giggled and cried with laughter when things have been tough because people have taken time out of their day to cheer me up.
I’ve been offered advice for when I want to research something and also been able to ask some awkward questions about people’s dynamics because they have been open and honest.
I was also asked for my advice regarding a munch in the chat rooms which then gave me the confidence to talk openly to others in the munch about my experiences.
In a nutshell I am grateful for lockdown, it has allowed me to become friends with people, reignite other friendships and felt able to be more open

Posted

Yep great post my friend.

Same as everyone else I reckon, advice, friendship, guidence even when I've been a dick. Patience shown when I've got things wrong, there are so many good peeps around and it was those very same people who kept me here when I had serious doubts about whether I even belonged 😊

Posted (edited)

This is such a positive post thank you for bringing it up!! It's lovely so far reading everyone else's posts thank you for sharing. Yes there has been so much negativity recently on here including infighting with members, dicks who think they can talk to subs like we're no better than a piece of shit on someone's shoe!!! The bullying and disrespect shown to members, and put that on top of covid 19 too it's been tough!!!!!! 

I've had so many positive experiences on here I can't write them all cause you'd be here all day reading lol but some I can pinpoint!!! When I first came back after having 6 months break due to a bad D/s experience I was so shy and nervous coming back but going back in to that chat room and just the love I felt from the people in there will always stay with I was welcomed back with open arms!!!! 

Also all the friends I've made here to me they have become my family and those that were there for me when I had 4 family members in the space of 6 months pass away those that showed me the love and support overwhelmed me when they would take just 5 minutes out of their busy days just to check in make sure I was doing ok and coping and that is something I shall never ever forget. 

So many more positive experiences and I believe there will be many more to come. Again @Curvykate thank you for this post!!!! 

Edited by lil-monster
Added more
Posted

I've only just joined this site and (so far!) haven't had any negative experiences. I haven't been brave enough to join any chat rooms, and I'm mostly just reading the forums etc. So, I don't really have any examples to share. But I did want to comment on just how positive and supportive this community is. There's no judgement, more experienced members take the time to explain and help the new or less experienced. There are just so many differences amongst members, yet it feels like a really safe space.

I've struggled with the belief that I was wrong, different or dirty (and not in a good way... 😉) I've never felt able to speak openly or honestly about this. I've been ashamed. So this last week or so has been pretty mind-blowing! I'm taking some time to absorb and process the fact that it's not wrong. It's good to be different. And it might be dirty.... but that is DEFINITELY in a good way!

Anyway, I'm rambling now! I just wanted to say thank you. Thanks for being so openly and proudly who you are - I hope I'm on my way to finding who I am, and being just as proud. 💜

Posted

People at munches and on here, who have mad me feel welcome in particular the ones giving assurance when I was not completely clear on what label I fit by pointing out that we don't all fit into a standard mold.

There are lots of lovely people here, who have time and a genuine interest in other kinksters as people.

Posted

I try and like as many photos as possible even if I don't chat to them

Posted
1 hour ago, Scrumpyguy said:

I try and like as many photos as possible even if I don't chat to them

That’s very kind. Unfortunately many people can’t see most likes (or spanks) if they don’t pay for the site.

Posted
3 hours ago, Hels said:

I've only just joined this site and (so far!) haven't had any negative experiences. I haven't been brave enough to join any chat rooms, and I'm mostly just reading the forums etc. So, I don't really have any examples to share. But I did want to comment on just how positive and supportive this community is. There's no judgement, more experienced members take the time to explain and help the new or less experienced. There are just so many differences amongst members, yet it feels like a really safe space.

I've struggled with the belief that I was wrong, different or dirty (and not in a good way... 😉) I've never felt able to speak openly or honestly about this. I've been ashamed. So this last week or so has been pretty mind-blowing! I'm taking some time to absorb and process the fact that it's not wrong. It's good to be different. And it might be dirty.... but that is DEFINITELY in a good way!

Anyway, I'm rambling now! I just wanted to say thank you. Thanks for being so openly and proudly who you are - I hope I'm on my way to finding who I am, and being just as proud. 💜

It’s quite a feeling isn’t it? To finally realise it’s ok to feel the way you do. I hope you continue to enjoy the site and your journey.

Posted

Very happy that so many people are responding, it’s given me a boost to come back on and read the responses.

Posted

@Curvykate Thank you. And yes, it is absolutely quite a feeling!

Posted
15 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

Very happy that so many people are responding, it’s given me a boost to come back on and read the responses.

I'm so glad you did,  I hope you do stick around 🔥😘

Posted
7 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

I'm so glad you did,  I hope you do stick around 🔥😘

Agreed!!

Posted
25 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

Maybe we should try to keep up with positive posting to try to encourage it throughout the forum 😊

Posted
On 7/26/2020 at 5:52 PM, MuffSparkle said:

Agreed!!

Me 2

Posted

I've been quite lucky in making some good friends. The kindest thing they have done for me is be there for me when I was at my lowest, listening to my rants and woes. I count myself as a very lucky guy here 👍

Posted
1 hour ago, sweet***sub said:

Maybe we should try to keep up with positive posting to try to encourage it throughout the forum 😊

Great Idea! X