Played with a person's used diapers

Posted

So i met a girl on p.o.f we talked for a bit, she was interested in watersports. I was also into watersports and diapers. She ended up purchasing a 54 pack of depend diapers. We were about a 5 days from meeting for the first time.

We decided to hop right into the action. She saved 4 really wet diapers for me. I stripped down and grabbed a diaper and put it on. It was cold but started to warm up. So i was in her apartment with her used diaper on. She wanted me to lick her pussy so i did..

according to her for my first time licking pussy i was pretty decent..

so she dominated me for an hour, we spent another hour talking then she drove me home and gave me the other diapers. I saved them for a few days wearing them off and on..

3 of the 4 diapers started to smell like ammonia so i tossed em. I kept 1 because it was still good.

Well iowa had a pretty bad storm rip through power was out for 4 days so i wasnt going to play then. On Friday of that week August 14th. Power was back

I waited till August 18th to take the last diaper out..
Well i took it out and smelled it.. it smelt like old piss but no ammonia smell so i decided to play with it

I added my own piss to it then put my head through the leg holes and had the diaper part cover my nose and mouth. I tried to duct tape the diaper to myself that didn't work so i grabbed some rope and wrapped it around the diaper opened my mouth and pulled.

I got a taste of my piss and her piss. And then proceeded to cum twice then taking it off...

There were things i wish we did but by the time i got power back she found another guy.. me and her are friends. She plans on asking him if he wants to have a sex slave. I hope he agrees. I miss the smell of her diapers