PASSION TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Passion Clues List:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
10 hours ago, CuriousAmy said:

I’m a bit lost, I’ve found 8 but am not sure what 2 are missing. Can anyone give me some direction for the missing 2? Thank you

Have sent you a message

Posted

Clue # 11 Looking for something to attend around your neck of the woods, only one way to find out what’s on 🥳

Posted

Clue #11 check this filter out if you want a new party to head to!!!!

Posted

Clue#11 go here to find out the kinky going on’s taking place

Posted

#clue11 what’s occurring that could be eventful near you?

Posted
1 hour ago, little_dark_princess said:

#clue11 what’s occurring that could be eventful near you?

Sorry can you give me another pointer? As I keep searching round and round but can’t find it! Thank you

Posted

Hey Guys,  It appears that the Puzzle Piece 11 may not be available on the FET APP.  It is definitely available on the Desktop and Mobile Desktop version of the site and is collectible.  Given the time of day, we may need to wait until tomorrow until we can find out what's going on.  Watch the forum for an update.  

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Is anyone else having a problem collecting number 11, I was able to pick it up yesterday. Today, I keeping clicking on the puzzle, but it's not picking up.

Posted
18 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Hey Guys,  It appears that the Puzzle Piece 11 may not be available on the FET APP.  It is definitely available on the Desktop and Mobile Desktop version of the site and is collectible.  Given the time of day, we may need to wait until tomorrow until we can find out what's going on.  Watch the forum for an update.  

I received a message back from @JordiStar regarding the problem with Puzzle Piece 11.   Similar to what happened the other day, the piece wouldn’t display on the FET APP so they have moved it to a new location. If you already picked it up from the original location you do not need to pick it up again as you will still have it.  If you are doing giveaways you will need to recollect from the new location going forward.  Here is my clue for the new location on all three versions of the site - Desktop, Mobile Desktop and FET APP 

Clue # 11  You will notice some legality

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted
6 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I received a message back from @JordiStar regarding the problem with Puzzle Piece 11.   Similar to what happened the other day, the piece wouldn’t display on the FET APP so they have moved it to a new location. If you already picked it up from the original location you do not need to pick it up again as you will still have it.  If you are doing giveaways you will need to recollect from the new location going forward.  Here is my clue for the new location on all three versions of the site - Desktop, Mobile Desktop and FET APP 

Still cannot be picked up, even when  clicking on the image  

cautiousswitch
Posted
29 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

The piece appears there, but it's not letting me collect it when I click on it.

Posted
37 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

29 minutes ago, pappaman said:

8 minutes ago, cautiousswitch said:

I have sent another message to @JordiStar will update when I get a reply. 

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted
2 hours ago, pappaman said:

It's working now 

Posted
2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

2 hours ago, pappaman said:

2 hours ago, cautiousswitch said:

2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I have sent another message to @JordiStar will update when I get a reply. 

Hi all,  just received a reply from @JordiStar and the issue has been fixed and you should now be able to collect Puzzle piece 11. 

Posted

Clue #12 you'll need to make one of these up to find someone to suit your needs and wants

Posted

Clue # 12 To find that perfect kinky mate, create one of these

Posted

Clue#12. I’ll have mine in a martini glass please !!

Posted

You'll find these in the perfect sticky toffee pudding...