PASSION TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Passion Clues List:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted (edited)

Having trouble with #12 can anyone help please??? 😣😣😣

Edited by Starmisty
Found the puzzle
Posted

Hi all. I got lost following all of your clues at once :) now I have the pict but I dunno which tile is the missing clue. How can I find it out? It’s the 15th from top left not counting like chinese ppl 🙏

Posted
2 hours ago, Starmisty said:

Having trouble with #12 can anyone help please??? 😣😣😣

I was going to send you a message but I now see you have all available pieces so far 

2 hours ago, Simonsaysdoitnow said:

Did we get a solution to #11 for the app?

Yes it did get fixed and it has been moved to a new location the new clue is 

Clue # 11  You will notice some legality

1 hour ago, ghesssboro said:

Hi all. I got lost following all of your clues at once :) now I have the pict but I dunno which tile is the missing clue. How can I find it out? It’s the 15th from top left not counting like chinese ppl 🙏

Grid # 15 relates to Clue # 11 You will notice some legality

Posted
13 hours ago, harrisonville519 said:

To Be Honest I dont Even Know What I'm Doimg

I have sent you a message and gifted you with your first puzzle piece to start you off 

Posted

Clues are going crazy. I'll have mine in a martini glass, so it's martini or ice. Neither are on here! And the other clues all sound like it's "your profile". But that could be anywhere. Need help here.

Posted
16 minutes ago, wiltswitch said:

Clues are going crazy. I'll have mine in a martini glass, so it's martini or ice. Neither are on here! And the other clues all sound like it's "your profile". But that could be anywhere. Need help here.

Have sent you a message

Posted
28 minutes ago, wiltswitch said:

The clues are sort of like riddles it means for you to just have a look round the site and find places that you probably wouldn't normally go to!! 

Posted

Clue # 13 You can tan my hide if you can’t find this puzzle piece 😁😋

Posted

Clue #13 Oooh I've been naughty, give me one or plenty of these to teach me a lesson!!!

Posted

#clue13... did you just spank me?! Again again

Posted (edited)

#13 a spank a day keeps the naughtiness at bay 😋

Edited by Nylon-Nellie
Typo.
Posted
4 hours ago, Punisher0516 said:

Please someone help me out with #11

Have sent you a message

1 hour ago, Firewitch said:

I'm behind 🤦‍♀️

I can help you catch up, have sent you a message 

Posted

Clue # 14 Good mates make the world a better place, what does your manifest look like 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️  😁

Posted

Clue #14 🎶 I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too!!!! How many of yours will be there for you in times of need!!???