PASSION TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Passion Clues List:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Just now, Koby said:

How many times can you gift someone else a puzzle piece?

You can only gift a puzzle piece to a member who hasn't got one, but you can gift away all the puzzle pieces you have in your collection over and over, you just need to go back and recollect them each time you gift them away.  Handy to keep a record of where you found them, as the site gives away random ones when you give one away. 

Posted
1 hour ago, BigDickVi5 said:

Sign me up

Done,  I have gifted you with your first puzzle piece to start you off.  

Posted

Clue#15 want free VIP or premium? Then collect these!!!

Posted

Clue # 15 There is a point to my clue…………..in fact many 🙊

Posted

Found this one without even knowing about it. I love this so much.

Posted

In many old films these had to be changed in an emergency

Posted

#15 And what do points make...... prizes?

Posted

This one has been released early again. So here is my clue.

Clue #16 looking for someone nearer to you then check out this filter !!!

Posted

Clue #16 go here to filter by distance, age group and pics to find your ideal kinky match !

Posted

Oopsie looks like the clock did a time warp into the future,  as above Puzzle Piece 16 dropped early 

Clue # 16 Looking for that special someone, sometimes you need to deepen your search

Posted

#clue16.... where you kinky people at? Let me check out our distance from one another

Posted

Looks like ive missed one somewhere I thought in had them all but saying ive 15of24 . No idea which one i missed lol