PASSION TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Passion Clues List:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

I’m a bit confused when I go to pick no 16 up it says I already have it when I haven’t

Posted
4 hours ago, Shamlok said:

Looks like ive missed one somewhere I thought in had them all but saying ive 15of24 . No idea which one i missed lol

Found it . 

Posted

I don’t even know which ones I’m missing 14/24 🤷🏽‍♀️

Posted

i lost the first piece...now i cant get it back again 😑

Posted
8 minutes ago, shyqwerty said:

I don’t even know which ones I’m missing 14/24 🤷🏽‍♀️

5 minutes ago, 0LadyBlack said:

i lost the first piece...now i cant get it back again 😑

I tried to message you both but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are both welcome to message me if you would like me to help you.  

Posted

Clue # 17  Don’t fancy sharing all…..your privacy is key to working out this puzzle piece 🧩

Posted

Somethings just need to be kept private.....🔐

Posted

Clue#17 go here if you want to keep things private !!

Posted
15 minutes ago, Blue4You said:

One more to go and I caught up. where the hell.... :D

I have sent you a message 

Posted

Well missing 3, 14/24, already have the one from today

Posted

#clue17... look after your own private affairs

Posted
34 minutes ago, Amy4U said:

Well missing 3, 14/24, already have the one from today

I have sent you a message 

Posted
1 hour ago, little_dark_princess said:

#clue17... look after your own private affairs

I need to learn this

Posted

This picture is sooo like something I would 😈

Posted

3 hours ago, Object said:

How do you actually gift a piece?

To give one away,  you need to find a member who does not have one already.  Open their profile and it will say whether they have any or not.  If they do not, it will give you the option of gifting one of yours away.  The site gives away a random one from your own Treasure Chest when you gift, so it is good idea to keep a list of where you found them and which grid and which day they relate to, otherwise it can get confusing trying to work out which one your missing or trying to get back.  Hope this helps. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, aquarius said:

I have 14 of 21, where can I find the rest of them?

All up there will be 24 Puzzle Pieces.  Currently there are 17 available pieces with another one due for release later today at 3pm UK time, which means at present you are still missing 3.  I have sent you a message and can help you work out which ones your missing.