PASSION TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Passion Clues List:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

God bless you @PixieDust and @lil-monster you bring so much joy to so many. Every day you show us the way here, I would love to know how many times your clues are read. You are the true constants for my clues, @Liam52, @little_dark_princess also add direction so thanks to you to. However PixieDust and Lil-monster are always the first to post the clues and I know how much time you devote to this. So I thank you both 😘😘

To everyone who reads this and feels the same please share a comment for these special ladies

Posted
44 minutes ago, Steve78 said:

God bless you @PixieDust and @lil-monster you bring so much joy to so many. Every day you show us the way here, I would love to know how many times your clues are read. You are the true constants for my clues, @Liam52, @little_dark_princess also add direction so thanks to you to. However PixieDust and Lil-monster are always the first to post the clues and I know how much time you devote to this. So I thank you both 😘😘

To everyone who reads this and feels the same please share a comment for these special ladies

Aw Steve!!!!! Wow thank you so much 💖 I love doing the treasure hunts and leaving the clues for people and I know @PixieDust does also. I wish everyone was as lovely as you Steve and gracious 😚 thank you!!! 

Posted

I only have 16 I’m missing one and I’m not sure which one 🤔

Posted
5 hours ago, Steve78 said:

Bless you right back @Steve78 for being such a sweetheart 💗💗 Thank you for your lovely words, so kind and generous of you and greatly appreciated.  😘😘 As my treasure hunt *** @lil-monstersaid we both love these hunts and love doing the clues, it's always fun coming up with new ones but even more fun when everyone joins in.  Thank you again 😘🤗🧚‍♀️

Posted
38 minutes ago, Sinstress said:

I only have 16 I’m missing one and I’m not sure which one 🤔

I have a sent you a message

Posted (edited)

Can i just ask how many pieces are live ? i have 15 but i may of missed some

Thankyou to @PixieDustam all sorted now  

Edited by LittleOne
worked it out thanks to usual suspects
Posted
10 minutes ago, LittleOne said:

Can i just ask how many piecies are live ? i have 15 but i may of missed some

We have 17 available at the moment, with another due for release at 3pm UK time today 1st October 2020.  I can help you catch up, have sent you a message

Posted

Clue # 18 The more mates the merrier 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️ 🧚‍♀️…….. 😁😋

Posted (edited)

Clue #18 you may want to add some of these to help you on this hunt 🙋🙋🏻‍♀️

Edited by lil-monster
Posted

Clue #18 if you personally know enough of these you’ll get a second so add some!!

Posted

#clue18 add more friends to have more fun!

Posted

Now it looks like Ive been stalking someones profile finding 18 🤣🤣🤣

Posted

That's all very well if you have someone to add

Posted

Loveing the hunt.the clues r amazing.keep them comeing 

Posted

18 you can make friends by adding new ones to your friends list

Posted

Clue #19 don't have to be a friend to be added here!!!

Posted

Clue # 19 Just like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's hard to decide on a favourite 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️  Do you have a special one or two ? 🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♂️ Only one way to find out and find this puzzle piece while your at it 🧩

Posted

#clue19... who’s your favourite?

Posted

I only got 15/17 I just don't know which ones are missing :(