PASSION TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Passion Clues List:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue # 21 🌼You love me, You love me not, You love me 💗😁

Posted

Clue #21 if you think I'm photogenic then I'd appreciate one of these from you!!!!

Posted

Clue#21 who’s been checking out your pics?

Posted

21/21! Obrigada, beauties lil and Pixie 😀😎😘

Posted

Clue #21: If I want to see who thinks I am as handsome as I do, I go here

Posted

#clue21 I like you, you like me... let’s share likes for all to see

Posted
32 minutes ago, DawnStorm said:

19/21 ugg, which 2 am i missing?

I have sent you a message

Posted

im missing 2 how can i find out which 2 so can catch up. thanks guys

Posted
5 hours ago, Lilkittyprincess2019 said:

Not sure what ones I’m missing :coffee_morning:

34 minutes ago, Subsluta said:

im missing 2 how can i find out which 2 so can catch up. thanks guys

I have sent you both a message 

Posted

Hi everyone. I'm new here. The puzzle pieces are of the Passion ad picture at the bottom of the screen for the European bdsm & fetish fair in Hamburg, right?

Posted
21 minutes ago, Orijando said:

Hi everyone. I'm new here. The puzzle pieces are of the Passion ad picture at the bottom of the screen for the European bdsm & fetish fair in Hamburg, right?

Welcome to the site and yes that's right, information can be found below in the requote I have attached. 

On 9/9/2020 at 8:16 PM, Annalou said:

Show your PASSION for Fetish & BDSM 😈 Welcome to the PASSION Treasure Hunt 2020 🔥 I have a new mission for you: "Puzzle together" the PASSION poster cut into pieces and you may just win two tickets to the PASSION fair in Hamburg.

How does it work?

• Every day from Monday September 14 to October 7, I will hide one puzzle piece around the FET universe
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters here in the PASSION Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • We're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a piece you can collect it (and points) again.

The most active winner will be gifted with two tickets to the PASSION Fair in Hamburg and a VIP upgrade 🙌 The three most active players will also be upgraded to VIP. Live your passion now 😏

Posted
3 hours ago, Tika_mar said:

I’m confused. How do you give away pieces?

To give one away,  you need to find a member who does not have one already.  Open their profile and it will say whether they have any or not.  If they do not, it will give you the option of gifting one of yours away.  The site gives away a random one from your own Treasure Chest when you gift, so it is good idea to keep a list of where you found them and which grid and which day they relate to, otherwise it can get confusing trying to work out which one your missing or trying to get back.  Hope this helps. 

Posted

Clue # 22 Pop the kettle on, you’ve got company 😁

Posted

Clue #22 check out who's been perving at you!!!!👀

Posted

Hello, just wondering if we complete the picture puzzle does it get saved anywhere on our profiles? Just wondering as it's my first time doing one.

Posted
6 minutes ago, sissyboy73 said:

Hello, just wondering if we complete the picture puzzle does it get saved anywhere on our profiles? Just wondering as it's my first time doing one.

Sadly no it doesn't  but I always take a screen dump at the end of each hunt and keep for prosperity 😋

Posted

#22 I can’t see this for love nor ***! I’m using the app