PASSION TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Passion Clues List:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Yesterday at 10:27 AM, MissK1982 said:

#22 I can’t see this for love nor ***! I’m using the app

Visitors

Posted

19/24 looks like I missed the rest abit of guidance would be appreciated

Posted
37 minutes ago, Vis-19 said:

19/24 looks like I missed the rest abit of guidance would be appreciated

6 minutes ago, Vis-19 said:

20/24

Have sent you a message

Posted
22 hours ago, 0LadyBlack said:

yesssssss xoxox Girls ! Thank U! 😎😍

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments and for liking out clues 😘🧚‍♀️

Posted

I can't believe I am being defeated on the 23rd day, any additional clues welcomed x

Posted
18 minutes ago, Vis-19 said:

I would like to thank @PixieDust and @lil-monsterfor helping and guiding people find clues graciously and generously.

Thank you for your very kind comment, we both definitely love helping everyone 😊🧚‍♀️

Posted
7 minutes ago, Paula247 said:

I can't believe I am being defeated on the 23rd day, any additional clues welcomed x

Have sent you a message 

Posted
34 minutes ago, Vis-19 said:

I would like to thank @PixieDust and @lil-monsterfor helping and guiding people find clues graciously and generously.

Aw thank you for your kind comment and as @PixieDust says we both enjoy helping and guiding people.

Posted

Soooo close, need some help with the last two pieces x

Posted
23 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Aw thank you for your kind comment and as @PixieDust says we both enjoy helping and guiding people.

Thank you ❤🌹

Posted
9 minutes ago, Blackbells said:

Soooo close, need some help with the last two pieces x

I tried to send you a message but your search criteria is preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me.

If anyone else needs help, you are also welcome to message either myself or @lil-monster

Posted

Here is your last clue Folks  😁 🧚‍♀️

Clue # 24 There is no place like home 🏡

Posted

Well here we go it's the last clue ☹️ Clue #24 mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all!!!!!!

Posted

#clue24... to see the full picture, first you must look at yourself

Posted

Clue#24 take a good long look at yourself!!

Posted

Found the last one :( gutted thats it finished 4 this one .thanks 2 all the amazing people 4 the clues and help.done an amazing job

Posted

Clue #24: Whenever I want to see how handsome I look, I click here to view myself

Posted

Great puzzle for us Pixie and lilm, thanks very much for all your time and effort as well as clues and helping others 😘😘😘😘

Posted
9 minutes ago, MuffSparkle said:

Great puzzle for us Pixie and lilm, thanks very much for all your time and effort as well as clues and helping others 😘😘😘😘

Aw thank you hun, always love helping out ect and leaving the clues 😘😘😘

Posted
35 minutes ago, JustTheBlockingDom said:

Clue #24: Whenever I want to see how handsome I look, I click here to view myself

🤣🤣🤣