Need your insight

Posted

Got a question. I mean absolutely no offense. Know that I respect everyone, but I just need to be sure.

For the gay men, are you more accepting of other men's appearance than people of other genders and orientations?

I'm asking because almost all ladies and straight men I've talked to were honest about me not being anything nice. But few gay men considered my poor, withered form beautiful. And unlike that one special lady, they never admitted to any kink for such body types.

(For those unaware, my body is in a borderline unhealthy state due to numerous defects and deformations.)

Posted

Generally this does seem to be true, even though straight and looking for women I've found that not so much here, but on " normal" dating/community sites I get far more attention from men, from bicurious through to gay, irrelevant from anything written in profile, as to the reason why I haven't a clue, but several males I've chatted to in the chatrooms have said the same

Posted
4 hours ago, new-forest455 said:

I can tell you why..men more horny

I don’t agree. Based on the women on this site, they have just as much an appetite.

Posted
3 hours ago, SirGreen said:

I don’t agree. Based on the women on this site, they have just as much an appetite.

The fact remains though.

I've been through quite a transformation since I arrived which gives me an interesting perspective.

I started off identifying as a straight man, then bi-curious, then bisexual trans.

At each stage, I have consistently had more attention from men than women, even when my profile said I was straight and looking only for women. I suspect relative numbers are one reason. Perhaps women can afford to be more picky as they have more choice. Unsure about how that would apply to straight men though. Perhaps some are not as straight as they'd like to be, I don't know, in my case, I certainly attract men with a t-girl fetish, straight and otherwise. Another possible psychological reason is straight men might be reluctant (possibly subconsciously) to be complementary about another man's desirability? Certainly in my experience, finding someone mentally/emotionally attractive tends to make them seem more physically attractive too.

Posted
1 hour ago, Paul_aka_Helen said:

Certainly in my experience, finding someone mentally/emotionally attractive tends to make them seem more physically attractive too.

I know about that. Though I can say with certainty that the men knew nearly nothing about my personality.

1 hour ago, Paul_aka_Helen said:

Perhaps women can afford to be more picky as they have more choice. Unsure about how that would apply to straight men though. Perhaps some are not as straight as they'd like to be, I don't know, in my case, I certainly attract men with a t-girl fetish, straight and otherwise. Another possible psychological reason is straight men might be reluctant (possibly subconsciously) to be complementary about another man's desirability?

About that, when I mentioned straight men, I refered to them agreeing with my self-view, not actually asking them if I look good. In fact, I've never asked anyone, the women simply agreed too.

I also don't think it was about desperation. The guys didn't look like they have restricted options. One was even in a relationship, we just talked about our shared fetishes.

Posted
5 hours ago, SirGreen said:

I think he was refering to how desperate men don't really mind appearance due to restricted options. I agree that women can be wild too, but the targets of their desire never look bellow average, unless a fetish/kink is involved.

Posted

This is an interesting question. I can't speak on behalf of what you are asking in regards to males but in my personal experience, I've found myself less selective in male appearance no matter what kind of sex is involved, especially as I grow older. However, I am very selective on appearance when it comes to the females I'm interested in although there are fewer to select from. You have left me with a great thought to ponder, thank you.

Posted

This is an interesting question. I can't speak on behalf of what you are asking in regards to males but in my personal experience, I've found myself less selective in male appearance no matter what kind of sex is involved, especially as I grow older. However, I am very selective on appearance when it comes to the females I'm interested in although there are fewer to select from. You have left me with a great thought to ponder, thank you.

• 1 month later...
Bootedskinhead
Posted

I dint mind any form and im gay. Like very skinny ill looking as well as fat even massively obese. I suppose it is personal choice for everyone

Posted
1 hour ago, Bootedskinhead said:

I dint mind any form and im gay. Like very skinny ill looking as well as fat even massively obese. I suppose it is personal choice for everyone

Some had a fetish for body shapes similar to mine, but some simply found me good-looking without any preference. I do respect personal choices, I just find it strange that someone would favor a guy in grave condition.

Posted
On 11/12/2020 at 1:29 AM, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Some had a fetish for body shapes similar to mine, but some simply found me good-looking without any preference. I do respect personal choices, I just find it strange that someone would favor a guy in grave condition.

possibly its something in your profile, I did have a chuckle about the juxtaposition of 'a guy in a grave condition' in this post with your profile description of you as a 'pleasure vampire' maybe using the vampire word attracts people who like those who look less healthy