Sissy a kink and a curse

Wi****

Posted

I just wanted to post some thoughts I had. Several years I came to terms with have a kink for sissification  and ***d feminization and after a bit of searching found this site.

What I have found during my time here is that as much as this is an open site and everyone tries to treat everyone equally it doesn't seem to happen with kinks, some kinks are treated with more regard than others. I have found (this is just my personal experience) that when it comes to sissies or sissification there is a lot dimissivness, whether it's through the kink not being understood or it being looked down upon which it is by some, It seems to me to be a kink that is little understood and tends to be veiwed under the same umbrella as femdom or ***d feminization rather than a kink in its own right.

What I do know is it can become very disheartening when you try you best to be a the best person you can be. But because of your kink your dimissed. The best analogy I can come up with is: the person that's liked because there nice and kind but always put on the "friends pile" in the vanilla world. 

Don't get me wrong I've made some wonderful friends here how have been so supportive and helpful and I care for them deeply. 

There is a saying people first kink second.

As much as I love my sissy kink it also feels like curse. 

Posted (edited)

You are right, knowing your kinks does affect how you are treated but it is not something you should be ashamed about. Its normal human nature to consider what the majority prefer to be normal and something that only a select few like to be ashamed of. Think about this, a few years back being gay was bad but now people are supporting it. Now its okay to be openly gay.
This is along the same lines. If sissification gets popular enough, it will be more widely accepted and not affect your treatment anymore. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted (edited)

Please don't ever feel like your sissy kink is a curse!!!!! I have seen this happen many times like you say in chat and on the site, I think like you say many don't know the ins and outs of sissyfication etc and or haven't taken the time to ask questions and or read up. Me personally I love the sissyfication kink and I have many friends who are sissy's and have always accepted the kink and the person and you know me willow 💜 I've always supported you no matter what!!!!! I've watched you grow so much these past few years and I'm proud to have you as not only my friend but my *** also.

What I wanna ask is would you be interested in hosting a munch on the topic of sissy's and sissyfication? To get the topic out there and get people talking and learning about it if so please you have my number, message me and let me know, I'm sure @PixieDust would love it too.

Edited by lil-monster
Added members link
Posted

Well all I can say is I would break my back to defend your right to be you. As far as commenting goes I can't as I have no real understanding but that does not devalue you in any way or your right to live how you wish. We are what we are and for me the first step is finding peace with that, it can't be changed but again I say. You and your kinks hold no more value or less than mine and you have my support all the way for what it's worth

Posted

Willow you love your kink I love your kink and the people that matter love your kink . I fully support you and as an artist maybe I should address this in ***ting should you wish to model for me? The only curse is feeling alone and you have great friends so no curse *** !

Posted

I am so on side willow!

Now then....I am a big hard  bastard of a man, My favourite catchphrase is

"Now Metal, ain't no sissy boy......BUT......"

One of my big plans is to get myself totally sissified for an episode of Metal&Six so im going to need to learn all i can about sissification over the next month or so.

@Willow75   I'm hoping you will pm me and make me your friend because I want to learn all about your sissy kink.

Educate me willow.

Posted
2 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

Well all I can say is I would break my back to defend your right to be you.

Word Donny.

I stand with Willow and you.

Posted

What I would say to you willow is be you be the person that you are and never change 

As open and as non judgmental the lifestyle and this community claims to be .... it isn’t 

I understand you feel it’s just in relation to your kink .... and I understand why 

sadly however people in this community judge on other about many things 

be that kink shaming , body shaming , treating newbies like second class citizens ... it all happens 

equally many will talk a good talk n don’t walk the walk ... many use labels to hide behind to satisfy their own needs and and not really being invested in the way they portray 

all you can do is be you n hold the core values you have 

one thing I do know is willow our lifestyle n this community need more people like you and think it would be great if you take lil m on her suggestions of hosting an online munch onsite  

Sx 

Posted
36 minutes ago, SammyB said:

As open and as non judgmental the lifestyle and this community claims to be .... it isn’t 

totes sammy, just normal people with normal petty complaints about how others order their lives.

Being kinky does not automatically make one less bigoted or judgemental.

All humans are flawed.

Being "new" to the scene, i have witnessed this paradox myself.

Many on here talk of being non-judgmental but few actually are.

Posted

Thankyou sammy I really appreciate what you said and your support as well as everyone else who has commented on my post.

I am going to chat to lilm about a munch on the subject, we have know each other a long time.

I do think it would be a good subject to have as I believe the kink is not understood very well, that said I'm still trying to understand it myself.

Thankyou sammy x

Posted
4 minutes ago, Willow75 said:

I do think it would be a good subject to have as I believe the kink is not understood very well, that said I'm still trying to understand it myself.

You will in time @Willow75 I've been a sub for 4 years now and I'm still trying to understand some things about certain kinks etc it's ever leaning and this is what I love about BDSM and kink. It's your own personal journey hun ❤️ and this ride will never stop. 💖 have you thought about a mentor at all who can help you?

Posted

I feel there are many people who find their interests to be a curse.   Be it that it's something which a lot of people would find disgusting.  Be it something where it's often that you'll be assumed to have similar interests to others into it (or the stereotype of it)

And, of course, it's often possible to be lumped in with the bad behaviour of others.

But, there's blessing to be had when you find those who you truly connect with or who appreciate it.   But, patience is important, as it's a real long game, especially frustrated by times of covid.

Posted

Willow all ways be true to yourself no matter how hard a road it is . As the road of not been yourself is darker.

I hope you know I repect you and would all so defend anyone I see been miss treated by anyone on here

Posted
7 hours ago, Wiz said:

You are right, knowing your kinks does affect how you are treated but it is not something you should be ashamed about. Its normal human nature to consider what the majority prefer to be normal and something that only a select few like to be ashamed of. Think about this, a few years back being gay was bad but now people are supporting it. Now its okay to be openly gay.
This is along the same lines. If sissification gets popular enough, it will be more widely accepted and not affect your treatment anymore. 

What I meant was that its nor a curse neither something that you should be ashamed about.  And its wrong to treat someone negatively because of something like this but it is not something to be worried about. Not everyone is going to treat you well so hold onto the select few that do.

Posted (edited)

I think that willows concerns about how his kink have been "put to bed" by all of the very supportive comments.

We love you willow, just as you are and i hope you feel that love now, wherever you are.

Edited by METALSIR
omission
Posted

I know how you feel willow. I too have said in the past that it is a curse and a blessing at the same time. When I first come here, I thought it would have loads of people who would be on the more extreme side of fetish like myself. I've come to the conclusion that this place is more of a facebook type place, and the chances of finding that person are slim to none. So I don't have any expectations. Don't be ashamed of your kink try to make it the best thing and celebrate it. I chose to own it. I wouldn't swap my fetish for anything now...covid has ruined everything at the moment, but hopefully things get better. You just got to hang in there 💙

Posted

Thankyou Chiana I much appreciate it 🤗🤗

Posted

I cant say I have ever felt like i was treated differently here even when I finally fessed up to "all" of my kinks some time later. In my case I believe I brought that worry/stigma with me from the outside world and all the bad experiences that go with it. I have still found it the hardest of all my kinks to be comfortable with and be open about, even here and thats still ongoing but thats more a battle within myself and the past rather than any comments made. Here I know I'm safe and I can talk freely and there are some people I take a lot of inspiration from.