Enemas

Hal727

Posted

Very interested in hearing other enema lovers comments about just what it is that makes enemas so sexual. Does anyone have orgasms during the administration? I have tried, but can’t quite make the orgasm happen!

Posted

I love Enemas. One time in detroit my sexy beast of a lover. Had me tie her to the radiator and black enimas in her face. Oviously after I was clean enough to eat out of. I practice regularly and I enjoy coffee spring water and sometimes so stronger things. I love to have my ass opened and have my lover push there younger deep as they can. So with all that action I keep it clean to some can eat most of time with nothing but deliciousness

Posted

I had a Mistress who could put an 18” dildo all the way in, (it was very flexible), but it took 3 enemas to get me ready. OMG the anticipation! Always took her time getting ready while I waited!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

being filled and filled 😩 the distension the flow of it coming out. oh and it flowing out with bits of pupu feeling each chunk fly out on the water. playing with a partner. being filled, filling. splashing each other lol. oral. there's so much fun to be had.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/18/2020 at 8:15 PM, Cassafrass said:

I've not orgasmed but the weight of the water makes me drip cum.

The feeling is amazing isn't it

• 2 months later...
Posted

I do enjoy it occasionally, The insertion, Warmth, All of it and definitely can have intense orgasms. I think alot of folks that enjoy the big E were given them as a young person. 

Posted

yes enjoy the full feeling, but also the anticipation that its normally followed by filling me up with something else, its also enjoyable when i've met a new kinkster, if we have to use condoms at least the enema means that i can feel myself being filled with liquid-mmm what's not to lke

Posted

I really really want to try an enema.

I love all other hot liquid in my arse so I think I'd really like an enema.  Also, everybody needs a good clear out every so often don't they?

What would be really nice if somebody else did it with me.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love a regular enema, feeling pressure inside me and then letting go is such a good feeling. Always wanted someone to wash me out.

• 4 months later...
Posted

I really like being given enemas, especially if they are large and repeated until what comes out of me is clear. 

• 1 year later...
Posted

I love giving myself a enema and then put my large plug and doing yard work or running to the store.  The *** is so exciting.

• 1 month later...
Mrandmrsfucks4u
Posted

What's not to love about an enema... The insertion, the warmth feeling, the fullness inside... Anything in my ass feels amazing though... Especially when I'm clean...