Teaching

Je****

Posted

I see a lot of posts on here of slaves describing themselves as stupid and worthless, and while I understand the appeal of calling people those things; what I crave is an intelligent slave. I want someone who is witty, smart, the envy of those around her. I need someone who can push me to be better at what I do, who can engage me in conversations on a wide variety of topics, but who also wants nothing more than to be gagged, humiliated and used. I want you to have a rich and full mind that I can explore and then use that mind to *** you. Physically I can hurt you and make you feel shame, but it’s your mind that is ultimately my greatest weapon. To learn the intimate details of the things that you crave deep down, that motivate you, and those that scare you and then pushing you to do things you would never have considered before just at the hope of hearing the words “good girl.“ I want to use your intelligence and creativity to come up with new ways to please me.

Posted

@JewJewce I may be wrong but I would think this particular post would have been better placed in your profile/status or in a Personal ad.

Posted

the stupid/worthless trope is usually more common in male subs than female subs.  Sure, I mean, I've seen it - but I think femsubs *get it* a bit better

That they are amazing, strong powerful, brilliant, successful and choose to submit and do things degrading because they get off on it

Whereas male subs really can't get their head around the idea that Dominants want successful, strong, positive, etc. subs rather than loser subs 

Posted

I have to say i appreciate your honesty and intelligence in this comment and your objective.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

When I see individuals post "Stupid Slut for personal use" - I think of a few things

1. You are not really selling yourself holistically 

2. Why would I be interested in someone who is worthless or stupid?

3. Provide a caveat or some context....perhaps I am overthinking this !!