Tips and tricks

MrSpinz

Posted

ha

- not everyone is your friend.   this doesn't mean everyone pretends to be your friend, but you do get thrust into groups of people you just, y'know, get on with

- trial and error is natural.  but doing research reduces error

- people asking for guidance rarely want advice.  they're lazy and entitled and want someone to micromanage them.  don't waste too much time on them

- plans change

Posted

Well I started out as a root rat who got involved in the swinging scene, and gradually moved across into the world of kink and bdsm.  I don't think I could give myself any advice, even knowing what I know now except for probably, get involved earlier.

Aspects that are important on getting into this scene/lifestyle are Honesty, Respect, Open communication, be non-judgmental, and importantly DO NO HARM to relationship participants.  This life is suppose to be fun, fulfilling, and exciting for all involved.

Posted

I guess one for the paradox

Everything you ever did right or wrong takes you to where you are now

Going back to give my younger self advice might improve skills, avoid heartbreak and save time - but would also miss out on valuable experiences. 

Posted
5 hours ago, Gangs said:

I too am new. How does one find groups and swingers? Online seems to be a waste

the pandemic has closed all the swing clubs.  I'm not sure if you're aware of the pandemic, there's not been much of it on the news.

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

the pandemic has closed all the swing clubs.  I'm not sure if you're aware of the pandemic, there's not been much of it on the news.

cutting sarcasm, Kymi likes it, makes her wonder whether you are as cutting with a whip, ouch and mmm if you are lol

Posted
53 minutes ago, Kymi said:

cutting sarcasm, Kymi likes it, makes her wonder whether you are as cutting with a whip, ouch and mmm if you are lol

maybe one day you can find out ;) 

But, yeah.  

I guess for another lessons for younger self is there are many people with no interest in learning - only in instant results ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

U may want to consider a if u just want to explore who you think you are inside and have the opportunity to not have to try one identity on prior to actually meeting in person. You will benefit from not having the pressure of another's expectations during an already intense exp. If u really look at references and get suggestions online , many are excellent for just this purpose and have a therapy approach. Ive never done it personally but i know a few women who do and they are very kind and typically ask for a fair often just one time tribute as a sign of sinceraity. After all it's still emotional and physically taxing on them also. Many may disagree with me and they will be right to caution you but you can trust references online more than ever because they really are everything in this type of work. Of course meet in a neutral safe place like a reputable dungeon. Plus these facilities have a variety of toys and furniture catering to just about anything that one desires.

Posted

I don’t recall experiencing anything that “got me into kink” I just always loved the ideology of it. As a ***ager I would fantasise about it but I never starting experimenting with it until I met my now husband. I was embarrassed about it at first. 

Me and my husband have learnt together and it’s been an amazing experience for us both. My advice is don’t hold back. Gather as much education as you can and go have fun. Always be careful, respect yourself and your Dom/Sub. Consent is very important and never feel pushed into doing something that makes you uncomfortable.